MARYLAND THREAD!

[URGENT]
20210423_171238.jpg

#goose #geese for pick up only - Sadly, my lovely goslings are to be 'removed' in 48 hours according to police officer after neighbor reported them...obviously their dog does not like these lovely creatures! But they are healthy, hatched from eggs purchase from NPIP registered flock, 20 days old, and very good at picking grass! They follow you wherever you go! LOCATION is MD 20850, please PM or email [email protected] if interested - they have to be picked up by new owners by next Monday!!!! Otherwise they will be taken away...
found them a new home now! thanks everyone

Anyone want a Broody Hen? Montgomery County MD area. Is there anyone out there who would like a broody hen for raising chicks? Melly is a great mom, but I can't have anymore chicks - my backyard is full up. Last year she gladly raised 5 chicks that I got from the Tractor Supply store and slipped under her one night. She was an attentive and protective mother - keep those chicks under her control for weeks past when any other hen would "wean" them. I hate to see her all broody with no hope of motherhood (not to mention she's hogging the "good" nest box). And I've had no luck breaking her! I've tried it all. So, I thought that if someone out there would like a hen to raise some chicks, Melly would love to help you out.

I have entire breeding flocks of Svart Hona, and Martin's Silverudd (Blue Isbar) that we are looking to sell. Both our favorite breeds, but we need to simplify our operation. Svart Hona's are the most broody large fowl I've ever seen, and Silverudds do hatch eggs on occasion. If interest send me a message. Located in Washington County, MD.

I have a bunch of 12 week old pullets I need to downsize due to an injury with my hand and have too many to properly cate for right now. Mostly Easter eggers But I have a couple of barnvelders and two old English game bantams as well. Located in Frederick county.

I have 4 healthy laying hens (3 bovan brown from TSC and 1 Lavender Orpington from My Pet Chicken) in need of rehoming. These sweet girls hatched in March 2020 and have been reliably laying over a year. They stay in our backyard coop and run with some freeranging daily.
All are reliable layers. None are aggressive. The Lavender Orpington tends to lay in the afternoon.

Cross posted in the free rehoming forum.

I have entire breeding flocks of Svart Hona, and Martin's Silverudd (Blue Isbar) that we are looking to sell. Both our favorite breeds, but we need to simplify our operation. Svart Hona's are the most broody large fowl I've ever seen, and Silverudds do hatch eggs on occasion. If interest send me a message. Located in Washington County, MD.

I have 4 healthy laying hens (3 bovan brown from TSC and 1 Lavender Orpington from My Pet Chicken) in need of rehoming. These sweet girls hatched in March 2020 and have been reliably laying over a year. They stay in our backyard coop and run with some freeranging daily.
All are reliable layers. None are aggressive. The Lavender Orpington tends to lay in the afternoon.

@mpemburn - I stand corrected! You're a lucky fella! Sounds like they've got just what you need!I wish I'd found these when I was looking to expand!
Good luck and have fun shopping!

Interested! Where are you?

I have a bunch of 12 week old pullets I need to downsize due to an injury with my hand and have too many to properly cate for right now. Mostly Easter eggers But I have a couple of barnvelders and two old English game bantams as well. Located in Frederick county.
Interested in 3 or 4 - particularly the Barnevelders. We could come get them this weekend

Back
Top Bottom