MARYLAND THREAD!

Hi DCat... I am here in Severna Park, but nothing fertile here as we cannot have Roosters... I am sorry hubby won't jump on board with a couple of chickens... Keep working on him... Go in and talk to the Gambrills General Store folks... they may know of someone.
I tried the general store earlier this year but, never hurts to try again. I guess I can put an ad up in Bowens too and cross my fingers. Not sure I'm ready to try shipped eggs yet.

DCchicken, thanks for the info. I'm still hoping to do this, the last chicks I hatched I kept for about 6 weeks, I had a blast and it was hard letting them go.

Thanks guys!

I have two free roosters available. One is a black orpington and the other is a barred rock orpington cross. Both are about 4 months old now. To a nice home only. Located in Lothian, MD.

Here is a picture of them:

Here is a picture of the mixed rooster's brother he should look like him when he is older :

Thanks!
Also I will have some fertilized eggs in the spring but I cant get the chicks back.

Mine were shipped from Meyers Hatchery and came from Ohio to here within 24 hours... all are alive and well... no pasty butt... just perfect little hens... That is the best way to get what you want and when... Their customer service is next to none... very attentive and live help available...

Homestead Gardens in Davidsonville is getting baby chicks.... Look them up on FB or through your browser... if you are still itching for more babies this year... quite a variety.

I'll have a batch (7-8) of 3 month old Barred Rocks looking for new homes in the next week to two weeks. There are 4-5 pullets and 2-3 cockerels. If anyone is interested, please PM me.

I'll also have some 4.5 month old Swedish Flower Hen cockerels looking for new homes. Again, PM me if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom