MARYLAND THREAD!

I have some roosters and cockerels that are surplus and looking for a home.
The banties are Jap based crosses, active and loud! They started crowing at 3 days I think! The banties are my grandsons and the hens hatched a batch on the sly on us. I usually use the hens as natural incubators, for which they are great.
I also have a couple Rhode Island White Straight Comb 4 month old cockerels that will have to go. They are going to be too large for the breed I fear.
I know, I know pictures! Will post after coffee and chores are both done.
I am in SoMd.

Hello Marylanders, just wanted to give you all a little heads up about the Sharpsburg swap meet this Saturday.
frow.gif

http://www.ghfarm.org/#!poultry-swap/cv5b

The fall swap is a bit smaller than our spring swap but, we still see a very nice assortment of birds including exotics and game birds.

I live in Cecil County and I am looking to buy...
Red or Black Sex Links
Rhode Island Reds
Leghorns
Buff Orpingtons

I already have a rooster so I am only looking to buy hens only

Hello Marylanders, just wanted to give you all a little heads up about the Sharpsburg swap meet this Saturday.  :frow
And thumbs up to DCCHICKEN for supporting the swap too!
It is worth the drive! There is more poultry related things than you can think of, other small livestock, crafts and good conversations and answers to various questions.

I know this is random but I wanted to post it on the MD thread and hope for the best...
My father just died after a long battle with cancer. I need to downsize his animals: there are 6 leghorn hens (5 months old), 2 khaki campbell ducks (male and female pair, 5 months old), 5 rabbits (meat rabbits, breed unknown...1 female, 2 males and 2 newborns approx 3 weeks old). I'm openminded -make me an offer (i'd rather them go to a good home than through craigslist).
my email: [email protected]

I know this is random but I wanted to post it on the MD thread and hope for the best...
[COLOR=333333]My father just died after a long battle with cancer. I need to downsize his animals: there are 6 leghorn hens (5 months old), 2 khaki campbell ducks (male and female pair, 5 months old), 5 rabbits (meat rabbits, breed unknown...1 female, 2 males and 2 newborns approx 3 weeks old). I'm openminded -make me an offer (i'd rather them go to a good home than through craigslist).[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]my email: [email protected] [/COLOR]
Where are you located and how much do you want for the leghorns

Back
Top Bottom