MARYLAND THREAD!

Anyone have quail? I had some last summer till the neighbors cats got them ): Id love to purchase some quail eggs for eating and possibly a mating pair

Anyone know what time heritage turkeys typically start to lay in Maryland?

It's my first spring with turkeys and I'm getting impatient. I'm hoping they don't have a hidden nest or two that I'm not finding.

Anyone know what time heritage turkeys typically start to lay in Maryland?

It's my first spring with turkeys and I'm getting impatient. I'm hoping they don't have a hidden nest or two that I'm not finding.

I'm in SE PA and 3 of my 4 hens have been laying for about 6 weeks, one only about 2 eggs per week. These are all 2 year old hens, yearlings might not start as early.

Hi Heather,

Thank you.
Ok then, hoping that Monday it is.
I have a few more questions, but this one I had better get out of the way right off the bat.
So, here goes...
What form of payment are you taking?
While I am at it and before I forget to ask, what documentation will come with this potential bevy of beauties?
Will I be able to discern the difference between the GFF hen's egg and the EWE's?
Do you mark the date on your eggs?
I will think of 10 more ?'s, right as I hit Send!
I am 99.99% certain I would like a dozen, please, if it is alright with the Ladies that is.
What's easiest for you is best for me.
Grateful for your patience, your time and your expertise.

Sincerely,

Meg

Hi all. Curious if anyone has a meat processor they use for poultry? I usually dispatch and process on my own for my own consumption. But a lot of my egg customers are asking about meat sales. I would never be able to get approved by the state for on farm processing. I'm in western Harford, but can travel to Cecil, Baltimore, or Carroll counties. Thanks!

Hey there everyone... the chicks are in at Homestead Severna Park... Barred Rock and Buff Orpingtons... Soooo sweet and snuggly, I saw them yesterday.... I may not get one for myself, so someone I know has to get one or some... Just your FYI.

Hey there everyone... the chicks are in at Homestead Severna Park... Barred Rock and Buff Orpingtons... Soooo sweet and snuggly, I saw them yesterday....  I may not get one for myself, so someone I know has to get one or some... Just your FYI.

Aahh...chick-a-tack!!! I want some chicks but Just want to be the one to raise them and then give them back to their parents... like one does with the grandchildren!
lol.

My Meyer's girls Eggnes, Edna, Eleanore and Bobbie. They ventured out for @ 5 minutes for some dried worms... Went right back in to dry their feet... Soooo sweet! I just love my girls!

It's that time of year again....
Anyone have mille fleur d'uccles? I've been searching for about a year and don't need 25 from a hatchery. :)
Preferably near calvert county or Southern Anne Arundel. Bonus points if I can pick up a chocolate egg laying chick too.

Alternative-Anyone putting in an order that i can add 2 or three chicks to?

Back
Top Bottom