MARYLAND THREAD!

Pics
Hey Prince George's residents! We're starting a new campaign to legalize hens in our county. Please sign the petition at www.pghens.com and forward to anyone you know who lives in PG!

hi all, just found this site and looking for about 6 birds in eldersburg md let me know if anyone has any local for sale
thanx mike

Hey MD peeps... DW and I will be flying into DCA on the 26th... staying in Bethesda and on the 28th we'll be at the Lincoln Memorial with Glen Beck.

Suggestions on what we should visit while there? We fly back early on Monday the 30th.

If you haven't been to DC before do all the DC stuff, air and space, natural history, spy museum,Vietnam memorial, the list goes on and on. That would take all your time, but if you have already done that you can explore outside DC, about 1 hr away is Baltimore(depending on time of day), go to inner harbor, National Aquarium, Ft McHenry. If you feel like a walk the C & O Canal is very nice.
My mom wants me to take her to the Glen Beck thing (she's 81) but I can't, I will be taking my son to school in VA.
Hope you have a good trip! Be prepared it's humid here, I know you Arizonians aren't used to that! (but your skin will thank you!)

Hi all. Checking in from Mount Airy. First time with chickens and I'm quite addicted. I have 17 birds right now but who knows where it will go to from there.

Hi,

I just moved back to Bowie, MD this summer (this is where I grew up) and am dismayed to find out that it is not legal in Prince George's county to raise chickens in your backyard. I am bummed! I spent the last 3 years in Iowa and have grown quite fond of fresh eggs and my girls loved having chickens as pets.

So sad,
Amy

Back
Top Bottom