MARYLANDER HERE---PORT DEPOSIT, MD

Quote:
I have guineas availble, if you ask around someone here will tell you they are QUICK.
wink.png

Quote:
I have guineas availble, if you ask around someone here will tell you they are QUICK.
wink.png

LOL!!!! Absolutely! I think I'll name one, "Speedy Gonzales!!!" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in NE baltimore county -- Glen Arm, near Harford county. 1 1/2 acres, I amazon parrot, one GSD dog, 7 RIR and 3 Red Star pullet chicks. I'd like to get a black star, a speckled sussex, and maybe a couple of others -- have fallen prey to chicken obsession.

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
: ---"chicken obsession"...I know it all too well, my dear friend!
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
welcome-byc.gif

Hello...my mandarins have yet to start laying....what am I doing wrong??? I have a beautiful white pair as well as the standard colored pair. If I do hatch out some babies, I'd love to swap out some ducklings. I'll keep you posted. On another note, I just picked up some of Marlinchaser's baby guineas---beautiful! Loud and quick too! lol If you ever have any Ameraucana chicks, please let me know!!!
smile.png
Keep me posted!
God bless,
Tracey

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif

Port Deposit--we must be neighbors!!! LOL!!! PM me...now I'm curious where you are!

For the record, I have 3 RIR's and 4 black sex-links. One of the sex-links is a very dedicated broody who will hopefully hatch 7 assorted eggs on Monday - very exciting!

We also have 3 border collies, a kitty and a not-so-secret admirer (luckily he hasn't been seen since this picture was taken at the end of March):

foxy-fox.jpg

Back
Top Bottom