Mass November 6th, 2011 Boston Poultry Show

No NPIP Is not mandatory. This show only asked for a negative S. Pullorum and Avian Influenza test. You don't have to have an NPIP status to show or sell just have the official paperwork showing the negative test done within one year.
Quote:
Hi Beth! Not sure if I am going, I seem to be gravitating to rabbits now! LOL, I have all the chickens I need right now and am so afraid of bringing home illness and having to treat with winter coming. It is so irresponsible for people that bring sick birds and also people that refuse to even give any paperwork proving they have a tested flock. I know someone that got birds that ended up being sick and the seller will not give NPIP test proof and that is so not fair. It can only mean they are not tested and that voids all and any testing a buyer will have gone thru, even selling eggs that are from an untested flock void a buyers NPIP status. So if I buy anything from now on or even sell anything, I am providing a copy of my NPIP weather they ask or not, and I am also asking for it if I buy and if the seller refuses I will call whatever state i am in and ask them for a copy. It is a matter of public record I believe.

I know the post was from a few months ago, but NPIP paperwork is mandatory to show or sell at Boston. If they don't see a copy, they refuse entry.

Hi! I'm new to having chickens. I got my first chicks back in July and have become obsessed! I saw an ad for this show about 2 months ago "somewhere" and rushed to my calendar to mark down the date.....and luckily, I live only 2 towns away:D

Mark me down as being there.

Beth G. :

No NPIP Is not mandatory. This show only asked for a negative S. Pullorum and Avian Influenza test. You don't have to have an NPIP status to show or sell just have the official paperwork showing the negative test done within one year.
Quote:
I know the post was from a few months ago, but NPIP paperwork is mandatory to show or sell at Boston. If they don't see a copy, they refuse entry.

My bad, you're right, I wasn't thinking about what I was typing LOL...I'm getting ready to head out the door to go to Crossroads and didn't proofread...

Quote:

My bad, you're right, I wasn't thinking about what I was typing LOL...I'm getting ready to head out the door to go to Crossroads and didn't proofread...

Hey LP How are you doing long time

Quote:

Hey LP How are you doing long time

Not too bad, how have you been?

No problem I just didn't folks to start freakin out
wink.png

Good luck at Crossroads!!!!!!!!!! Wish I could go!!!!
Quote:

Hey Beth! it's Lisa from facebook. I went to the Boston Show last year, and I would love to go again this year! I didn't know it was on Nov 6. I better check out what the hubbie is doing that weekend....
Lisa
smile.png

Hi,

Yes I am going!!!! I will be staying overnight at a local hotel in Auburn, MA. I am going to be cooping in Saturday night, then stay close by.

You should come!!!!!!!!!! I went on priceline and got a room for like 70 bucks a night
smile.png

I do not have any tom's though. Maybe ask around on here and see who else is going and might have one for you. I know on Craigslist in MA and lower NY I saw some royal palms and naragansetts for sale. Maybe you could arrange to pick them up on the way there or home?

I hope you go!!!!!
Quote:

Back
Top Bottom