Mass November 6th, 2011 Boston Poultry Show

That's awesome!! I'd love to have the girls watch Pam B. Daughter do showmanship or maybe have her explain how it works so maybe next time the gilrs can get dressed up in the spring show and do the showmanship! I saved Dabbie a pretty Hink JC white if she wants her? Let me know I'll bring her up next weekend
smile.png

Quote:

Quote:
Ohh man i am gonna miss you.

Oh I am going to miss you too!
hmm.png
I cant believe how quick time is flying by
sad.png
I hope all is well. We think of you often!

Quote:
Cool are you getting into pigeons now
smile.png

Yes I have red tiger swallows, they are beautiful I will post some pictures soon. There are 3-4 breeders in the world with them, and I was so lucky to get a pair from one of them from one of them in VA. I also have white and tangerine ringnecks now
smile.png

How are the cornish?

Edited to Add: Beth G did you go to the Springfield show in Spring?

Awesome. Sarah entered 3 for this show, her three pets, going to wait for Sturbridge Pigeon show for more. She works with mostly rare breeds, loves the American Fantasy and her figs, hope to see you there
smile.png

The Cornish are slowly coming back, after the attacks during the winter she lost all but 4 of the darks and a trio of the white laced reds. Her best dark girl was in the spare bed room so she was saved but out for the show season cause she put her in for breeding, AI is a pain. Hatched a few they are not easy little guys, they are more fertile late in the year when it is cooler.

celebrate.gif
love.gif
love.gif
my whites would not go in for the snow we were crawing thought the bushes to catch all my whites an a buff.we got them all though.i would love another white they are my favorite mommys i love the whites with black blue an buff babies.

Beth G. :

That's awesome!! I'd love to have the girls watch Pam B. Daughter do showmanship or maybe have her explain how it works so maybe next time the gilrs can get dressed up in the spring show and do the showmanship! I saved Dabbie a pretty Hink JC white if she wants her? Let me know I'll bring her up next weekend
smile.png

Quote:​

I am looking for a young female chicken age around 6 months to 1 year old. Is there anyone selling young female there around that age? much appreciated...

Hey folks, anyone planning to head to this show from the Boston area and might be interested in carpooling? I didn't call to get my flock tested in time, unfortunately, but I'm still hoping to go for a few hours.
smile.png

Thanks!

My daughter and i are going to this show. It will be her first show with her bantam cochins and she is really nervous. She is 10:) We are new to this list and new to showing chickens:)

Alice and Hannah

frow.gif

I will thank you!!! I am hoping to get the buff girl bathed and all beautiful to go
fl.gif
fl.gif
I just need my power back but, if not I have a friend that will let me bathe and blowdry her on Saturday about 30 mins from the show!!

Take Care,
Beth
smile.png

Quote:

Back
Top Bottom