Massachusetts anyone?

flyfisherman, reguarding your interest in the wyandottes,
If you are looking to part with 2 or 3 wyandotte hens i might be interested!

I only have 4
sad.png
Wish I had more! The SLW are very pretty in black and white; dressed in formal attire. Would like to have some GLW too someday. Sorry I don't have enough to share.
sad.png

I am looking for an old english game bantam roo - BB Red. I would consider trading an old english hen for a nice roo. Looking to get some genetic diversity in my flock.

Last edited:
Anyone going to the June5th show in North Oxford??? Hard to believe it's still about 2 weeks off. I'm new to poultry so I thought I'd go and indulge in a few hours of chickens and no children.
wink.png

ALso, I've been looking for marans locally and now I'm realizing that maybe not one has them because they don't do so well in our cold New England winters. Maybe Welsummers are a better choice???? I'm confused!

I am new as well. I am planning on going to Chickenstock Fiesta yardsale in Townsend on June 4th. Oxford on the 5th? Maybe! I have never been to anything like this. I have 2 week old chicks in the brooder, so I am very very new to this hobby!

welcome-byc.gif

Chickens are so fun!

I can't go to Townsend
sad.png
because my boys have soccer that day; between the 2 games my day is shot! I'll have to be satisfied with the show on Sunday.

Hi Everyone!
I know this is an old thread, and I'm new here so I'm not sure if it's appropriate to be posting on it, but I wanted to say "hello".
I new to chickens, (don't even have them yet, but can't wait) and am in Brimfield.
Anyone on here nearby?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom