Massachusetts!

Ventura Grains chick list. The staff is super nice and helpful! 128 longmeadow Rd Taunton MA. Look them up on Facebook too. I've gotten my chicks there last year and this year with no issues what so ever.
Thanks for this! They're getting them in Wed. It's a 1.5-hr drive each way, but I might just be crazy enough....and promise the little boys ice cream or something.

Barre, MA here (20 miles north of Worcester)! Getting chicks today from Klem's and bringing them home to an indoor brooder! We are working to finish our coop, we just need to paint and shingle it, then on to the run! :)

We are getting just layers for now, but plan to get meat chickens as well this summer. Does anyone local raise meat chickens and use a mobile slaughter or do a group slaughter type of thing?

You may already know this but just in case- it’s SO important!!
Please, please go vote on November 8 to ban this atrocity!

Massachusetts is considering becoming the 11th state to ban battery cages so small and so crowded that the girls can’t spread their wings, ever, for their whole life. For their entire life, each hen has been allocated a space smaller than an iPad. This ballot measure would also ban cages for veal calves so small they can’t ever turn around.

Just by ticking one box, you can change their life and make animal history.
Stop their suffering - VOTE YES ON PROP 3!
http://www.citizensforfarmanimals.com/

Spread the word, we MUST make this happen.
2764_fe0f.png
2764.png
Tell your friends, your family, your neighbors. Do you belong to a church? Please PLEASE ask your minister, pastor or priest to speak to the congregation about this. It would be truly an act of kindness and mercy!

Bedford, but then again it is in my block to the left ;)

Anyone near by that would like a bunch of dried on the stem
Organic Echinacea purpurea (Eastern purple coneflower) ?
I have a bunch that I am cutting down for the season and have offered free to the CL people but still have lots left.

Not sure if anyone is interested but thought I would try.
I can meet somewhere if you are not too far away.

Here they are in bloom earlier this year
CAM03486.jpg

Back
Top Bottom