May 2013 Online Hatching Egg Swap closed addresses sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uncle Jim and Sully

Congrats!

Sarasweatman your other set is shipping tomorrow.

Is anybody else missing eggs?

Has anybody candled?

I candles my duck eggs from silkiesensation and all of them are developing, now the turkey eggs from another swap is a different story...

I candles my duck eggs from silkiesensation and all of them are developing, now the turkey eggs from another swap is a different story...
Ut oh! Did my Slates not travel well
hide.gif
I have 3 in the bator here & all started. I pulled 1 quitter just a few minutes ago so I know fertility is ok. Let me know if you don't get any out of them & I'll slip some into your next box if I have any available.

Candled my eggs from you from this swap & the surprise eggs you sent me a few days before & most look good. I pulled 1 pekin a few days ago & I think I only pulled 1-2 calls from each batch. I just candled 3 bators full of eggs (1 was still double stacked) & can't remember exactly how many I pulled from each setting off the top of my head. I can say none of my bators is playing tetris any more. I pulled MOST of the turkey eggs I got from my friend up the road & that cleared out a bunch of space in the 1 that was double stacked. The other batch of turkeys that was a side swap look good & 2/3 of the slate eggs from my trio are going strong. The other quit about a week in.

Two of the turkeys are doing great, two started and quit on day 4. hoping these two do well. If not I'll catch up with you later on for more. I think I'm going to get my last few swaps here and then I'M TAKING A BREAK! There I said it, all will be OK...deep breaths, deep slow breaths...

Two of the turkeys are doing great, two started and quit on day 4. hoping these two do well. If not I'll catch up with you later on for more. I think I'm going to get my last few swaps here and then I'M TAKING A BREAK! There I said it, all will be OK...deep breaths, deep slow breaths...
Bwahhahahahahahahahahhaaahahaaa!!!!! It'll never happen! You will see something else you want & will have to turn the bator back on.

Bwahhahahahahahahahahhaaahahaaa!!!!! It'll never happen! You will see something else you want & will have to turn the bator back on.
Probably true but after all the hatching I need to take a mini break and do a serious sell out/sell down of some of these chicks! I'm feeling overwhelmed with chicks/ducklings/eggs/incubators right now. I keep setting call eggs too. Incubating them stresses me out big time. I'm always worrying about whether they will hatch or not. I've got one in the incubator now that is at 32DAYS! It finally pipped and I'm biting my nails and staying out of the kitchen cause I'm freaking out it isn't gonna hatch! It's peeping and pipping and plus my mystery ducks from the april WYGS are starting to pip internally cause I could hear them cheeping. I've never looked forward to candling and throwing some eggs out so I could have less hatch!

Plus I have a possum giving me some minor problems and I've been trying to get that thing for 3 nights now!

4 of my 6 turkey eggs from tamrync are developing and 9 of 12 duck eggs from sarasweatman are developing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom