MAY 2016 "Land of the Free Because of the brave!" Hatch-a-Long Hosted by, Mike & Sally

woot.gif
I am so in!!!
woot.gif

I have eggs supposed to hatch first week of May. Do they count? Or, do I need to set a eggs in May to hatch in May?

Last edited:
So i don't think my polish hen is coming back, my neighbor say a black bear and a coyote out yesterDAY
hit.gif

Glad i set her 5 eggs that she laid, 3 have veining already, the other two i set a couple days later but look clear

My Morning consisted of snow

So i don't think my polish hen is coming back, my neighbor say a black bear and a coyote out yesterDAY
hit.gif

Glad i set her 5 eggs that she laid, 3 have veining already, the other two i set a couple days later but look clear

hugs.gif
Hopefully she just went for a jog and will show up
fl.gif

So i don't think my polish hen is coming back, my neighbor say a black bear and a coyote out yesterDAY :hit Glad i set her 5 eggs that she laid, 3 have veining already, the other two i set a couple days later but look clear My Morning consisted of snow
:fl she has just got a bit lost and turns up soon. Mine get lost in the garden that's fenced in!!

So i don't think my polish hen is coming back, my neighbor say a black bear and a coyote out yesterDAY :hit Glad i set her 5 eggs that she laid, 3 have veining already, the other two i set a couple days later but look clear My Morning consisted of snow
My duck eggs looked clear two days ago. Just keep candling. Once or twice. An hour.

woot.gif
I am so in!!!
woot.gif

I have eggs supposed to hatch first week of May. Do they count? Or, do I need to set a eggs in May to hatch in May?
Welcome
Yes, they count. No, anything under a broody or in an incubator for at least one day in May "counts".

hit.gif

If she doesn't come back, I certainly hope her eggs hatch!
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom