MAY 2016 "Land of the Free Because of the brave!" Hatch-a-Long Hosted by, Mike & Sally

These chicken eggs I picked up from a friend yesterday will be going in for the may hatch (+ 3 more turkey eggs).. Some silkies, some olive eggers,....

And I just unpacked these future babies from Proverbs31mama

Now back to staring at my incubator that is supposed to be hatching tomorrow...LOL
Good luck with these ones and the ones still in there.

I ordered a new InkuView incubator...and paid bucks for fast shipping...I like it because you can dee what is going on with the clear view top...only draw back will only can hatch 27 at a time...oh well

http://www.amazon.com/IncuViewTM-Au...psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00
woot.gif

:frow Hi all! Looks like this is going to be an awesome HAL with all these eggs being set and hens going broody!

One of my black copper Marans has also gone broody!
:weee
But wow she's so young! Only 5 months old- just hatched a week before Thanksgiving and just started laying a few weeks ago. She's looking pretty serious day 2 now so I'll move her to the adjacent coop where we have a good little broody and baby set up and see how she does!

My shipped eggs in the bators are looking really good! Yesterday was day 7 and I saw movement in 12/16 BBS mottled bantam Cochins! :yiipchick
I had only 1 clear and had 3 that quit early.

My shipped bcm's 6/9 definitely viable, other 3 are maybes. I really can't see well in them, they're nice dark eggs.

My own BBS Marans eggs- 6/8 definitely developing, 1 probable (very dense shell hard to see in). One looks like a quitter but I'll take another look on day 10 at all the Marans and should hopefully know for sure then.

frow.gif
Hi all! Looks like this is going to be an awesome HAL with all these eggs being set and hens going broody!

wee.gif

But wow she's so young! Only 5 months old- just hatched a week before Thanksgiving and just started laying a few weeks ago. She's looking pretty serious day 2 now so I'll move her to the adjacent coop where we have a good little broody and baby set up and see how she does!

My shipped eggs in the bators are looking really good! Yesterday was day 7 and I saw movement in 12/16 BBS mottled bantam Cochins!
yippiechickie.gif

My shipped bcm's 6/9 definitely viable, other 3 are maybes. I really can't see well in them, they're nice dark eggs.

My own BBS Marans eggs- 6/8 definitely developing, 1 probable (very dense shell hard to see in). One looks like a quitter but I'll take another look on day 10 at all the Marans and should hopefully know for sure then.
woot.gif
Welcome to the HAL.

I ordered a new InkuView incubator...and paid bucks for fast shipping...I like it because you can dee what is going on with the clear view top...only draw back will only can hatch 27 at a time...oh well

http://www.amazon.com/IncuViewTM-Au...psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00
Wonderful, you'll have to post a pic when you have it up and running and loaded with eggs!

AND they gave a REFUND TOOO WOOT!!!
Who?

frow.gif
Hi all! Looks like this is going to be an awesome HAL with all these eggs being set and hens going broody!

wee.gif

My shipped eggs in the bators are looking really good! Yesterday was day 7 and I saw movement in 12/16 BBS mottled bantam Cochins!
yippiechickie.gif

Good luck with your young broody and your shipped eggs in the incubators!

Back
Top Bottom