May 2020 Hatch-A-Long

The 4 cockerels I want to butcher are mating now too. I have no idea what’s going to come out of my eggs now 😂 one is an olive Egger, but next cockerel I keep will be a bantam
Oh boy 😂🤣

I’m lucky that Red was really the only boy that seemed interested lol

Which was weird cause one of them loved crowing and one both crowed and sang the egg song back to the girls but was scared of them. :lau the other just I guess wasn’t interested in mating, just crowing!? 😂🤣

Oh boy 😂🤣

I’m lucky that Red was really the only boy that seemed interested lol

Which was weird cause one of them loved crowing and one both crowed and sang the egg song back to the girls but was scared of them. :lau the other just I guess wasn’t interested in mating, just crowing!? 😂🤣
I’m not even sure if Ozzy is mating I haven’t seen him mate lately.

I should have more bantam roosters coming in the eggs I’m hatching from my bantams.

I’m not even sure if Ozzy is mating I haven’t seen him mate lately.

I should have more bantam roosters coming in the eggs I’m hatching from my bantams.
I’ve only seen Jack mate a couple of times and only with the one girl he’s not afraid of. :lau the one his age lol I did see him try it once with an older girl and he got his ass handed to him 😂🤣

And nice!!! I’m really loving these Cochins haha

I’ve only seen Jack mate a couple of times and only with the one girl he’s not afraid of. :lau the one his age lol I did see him try it once with an older girl and he got his ass handed to him 😂🤣

And nice!!! I’m really loving these Cochins haha
I have regular size Cochins and they are my favorites even though my RSL Dolly is honestly my favorite because of how she acts. She’s like the weirdo genius kid no one talked to in class 😂 she’s so odd I love it!

Back
Top Bottom