May 2021 Hatch - A - Long

Pics
Candled the Swedish Flower and Brahma/Leghorn eggs last night on Day 5. Only 3 of my SIL’s Brahma/Leghorns were developing but all the Swedish Flowers were.
I guess the Brahma mixes will have feathered legs if they hatch? Do feathered/non feathered leg mixes have feathered legs?

I have been having trouble with the incubator temps fluctuating a lot so hopefully some chicks will still make it. This will be my 5th hatch this year and if some chicks hatch I think I will be done for the year.

First batch are all clear.. boys are doing their job but young so may not be "working" just yet?Will keep incubating a few per week from that pen anyway. Hopefully batch 2 in the incubator and yield something
Duck eggs are being shipped next week and should arrive a day or two after. Will also be doing some quail again as the last batch went to a friend

First batch are all clear.. boys are doing their job but young so may not be "working" just yet?Will keep incubating a few per week from that pen anyway. Hopefully batch 2 in the incubator and yield something
Duck eggs are being shipped next week and should arrive a day or two after. Will also be doing some quail again as the last batch went to a friend
Sorry your eggs were not fertilized, hope the duck eggs work out better.

I set 55 Bielefelder eggs for a May 5 hatch. Brand new incubator, so wish me luck!

Attachments

• 23BC6201-0C5B-4D5A-A2FE-1233E0C1CA07.jpeg
    23BC6201-0C5B-4D5A-A2FE-1233E0C1CA07.jpeg
    309.6 KB · Views: 6

Back
Top Bottom