May hatch-a-long

Oh boy, I've got lots of hatching going on, I've got call ducks and chicken eggs hatching right now, 3 clutches of turkey eggs, One's due on the 19th, Not sure when the others are due since they're under my broody turkeys, i've got Serama eggs due the 26th, More call eggs due on the 24th and may the 2nd, Aand i'm currently saving up more call duck eggs to hatch :th

Oh boy, I've got lots of hatching going on, I've got call ducks and chicken eggs hatching right now, 3 clutches of turkey eggs, One's due on the 19th, Not sure when the others are due since they're under my broody turkeys, i've got Serama eggs due the 26th, More call eggs due on the 24th and may the 2nd, Aand i'm currently saving up more call duck eggs to hatch :th
Welcome to the hatch a long that’s a lot of eggs hope every thing goes well ;)

i know its day three but i just cant wait i have to look in side my light colored bantam egg in the bator and yay it was fertile :eek::celebrateit is so exciting to see im still waiting tell day seven to candle the green eggs i looked in side one and could not see anything but the yolk i will post photos next time i candle :pop good luck everyone with your hatch:frow

what kind of water source do you have in the incubator? I use little 'shot glass' type cups, like what youd get with a cough syrup bottle. I have two full in my bator and it hovers around 30-40% humidity. If you've got a pool of water in the bottom I'd add a sponge to get it lower. Its not so much of a worry right now but the sooner the better, if the air cells aren't big enough at hatch day the chicks can drown

Back
Top Bottom