May I suggest...

One of my post was moved but I was just ranting. I don't think it belongs in announcements, or where ever it got moved to. I wasn't asking for any help, just letting of a little steam.

Even complaints about the new set-up, comments about what is not cool to you, should go in the Announcements section. I can imagine the mods have plenty to do with this new set-up without having to move stuff all over the place.

BTW, the "stalker" button just replaces having to search for a members posts. If you choose to "follow" someone, it is the same as having to search for that member to read their posts. Many people will find it very helpful to "follow" a member or a mod that is often helpful in one particular area.

I am using to follow member to keep up with a few people that I have met and love to pieces because I don't want to lose contact with them. It's a mutual stalking thing though. I noticed that people I had added to my buddy list did transfer to be people I have on my follow list now. I need to clean it up.

BTW-I'm stalking you Debi
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom