Maybe I can have coffee ready & waiting for everyone else....

Ummm scrambled egg? Two questions. First off, where were you when I was haunting the forum at 3 am (before I went to bed)?
Second question, where's the gravy for my biscuits...nothing fancy just some pepper gravy or chocolate gravy will do fine, tyvm.

So exactly how far are you from Dobbins??? The kids and I will be there in Feb or March to visit my elderly aunt and we just may take you up on that!! You really need to be careful offering this crazy bunch an open invite. But boy, the mind is an amazing thing. I can actually smell buttermilk biscuits and my mouth is watering. Pavlov would be proud
tongue.png

Oh my gawd, there are alot of early risers!!!! I really did make breakfast this morning, scrambled eggs (lol!) courtesy of my Dominickers!, Jimmy Dean sausage (TxChiknRanchers -is there any other worth eating, haha!) and toast and grits --which my chickens finished off for me ---I always make extra grits because they love them so much!

Man, I have already given my chciken coop a good cleaning and changed out all the bedding, so they are quite happy right now. I have only 4 out of the 7 Doms laying yet but I saw one in the nesting box awhile ago that hasn't been up there before and she was making a nest!! I have the boxes filled with pine shavings so she sat down and started gathering shavings in front of her and placing them all around her. My others didn't do that, I thought it was sweet! They also have no respect for me at all either, I was crawling around under the "A" frame part to see why my drop down ramp wasn't closing tight and the little devils jumped on my back, on my legs, picked at my shoes, pulled my hair from behind and I'm lucky I still have my little diamond stud earrings because the one on my left ear was nearly chicken chow!! No respect!! lol!! Well, Gritsar I will be lookin for you in the wee mornin hours from now on! Gotta go ....well, in a minute, I am a BYC junkie afterall!..and do mundane chores like vacuum and get a few groceries...Have a super day ya'll
smile.png

Big cathead biscuits with real butter and a slice of Jimmy Dean sausage and or mayhall jelly! Can almost smell it cookin'

Jimmy Dean? Makes me wonder now,what you mean,by real butter? We make our Breakfast sausage once a year,when we slaughter the hogs. As far as butter is concerned,15-20 lbs/week;sell 85% keep the rest for personal use.

I really don't don't know what will happen to us once we become completely disabled or totally retired? Maybe head on to the bone yard?
old.gif

It's just now 7:30 here. I want a biscuit!! lol. I might have to go make some. We are supposed to get a little snow today followed by a windstorm left over from some tropical storm...talk about a mixed bag. They expect power outages so I should get busy with those biscuits and coffee!

Quote:
Jimmy Dean? Makes me wonder now,what you mean,by real butter? We make our Breakfast sausage once a year,when we slaughter the hogs. As far as butter is concerned,15-20 lbs/week;sell 85% keep the rest for personal use.

I really don't don't know what will happen to us once we become completely disabled or totally retired? Maybe head on to the bone yard?
old.gif

I can understand your concern, Its the closest to homemade you can get if you dont have hogs. But I mean real butter! You know the kind that doesn't go to your stomach, goes straight to the arteries!
An if you want you can send some of that homemade sausage to Texas and I will tell you if its better than Jimmy Deans.
wink.png

Randy

An if you want you can send some of that homemade sausage to Texas and I will tell you if its better than Jimmy Deans.
Randy

Do you want it with sage,without sage,do you want spicy hot or do you want a passel of each? Email a shipping address and I'll drop ship you some.​

Back
Top Bottom