Maybe I can have coffee ready & waiting for everyone else....

"Drumstick, you are so cute!"

Yep, Drumstick is a cutie!
smile.png

gritsar, what is chocolate gravy??

We no longer eat jimmy dean in our house(I miss it ,very good) I found out that unbelievably they donate to anit-gun organizations, companies like that get an immediate listing on our no buy list!

carugoman, would you ship to the republic of CA?? LOOOVE sausage, sausage gravy and biscuits-the best breakfast!!

I have insomnia so am up at all hours or up by 4-5 when it's not effecting me. Don't think to get on byc then though, I will from now on.

Monica

I get up pretty early here .. around 5am sometimes earlier during the week for work .. but on the weekends 8am is nice .. .. I roast coffee for a living but i get off by 2pm so lots of time for hobbies.

im such a noobie I dont have chickens yet .. but i am currently building a coop

Zylphrix - Hi nearly neighbor! I think we are about 80 miles apart, I live in Fayetteville. There are several North Carolinians on this board, a few up your way too - Wolfpacker & BlueDevilGirl, then NNCCountryGirl lives in Sanford and there is a couple from Pittsboro, others too but these I just happened to remember, so you should feel right at home...and beleive me, in no itme, you be hatching chickens, hating silkies (if Purple has any say in it!), raising and kissing chickens, lol!! Darlene

Quote:
Do you want it with sage,without sage,do you want spicy hot or do you want a passel of each? Email a shipping address and I'll drop ship you some.

Heck, a passel of each, I gotta be fair and do this scientifically and all!

Now if you need a second opinion to be totaly scientific about it, I suppose I could make that sacrifice.
cool.png

Quote:
Howdy
smile.png
.. yep!, i've noticed quite a few North Carolinians on this board. I like how social it seems. I get to fayetteville every now and again and have an old history with the Fort Bragg.

Mark

Hey Zylphrix, welcome from Sanford, you should feel right at home here, there are some great people here ready to give very good advice as well as some great humor.

Do you want it with sage,without sage,do you want spicy hot or do you want a passel of each? Email a shipping address and I'll drop ship you some.

Heck, a passel of each, I gotta be fair and do this scientifically and all!

Now if you need a second opinion to be totaly scientific about it, I suppose I could make that sacrifice.

Hog week is the 2nd week of February. I think I'll wait until then,to send out a sampler package to a very limited few, <clearing throat> in order for this to be a "scientifical?" Plus, you get a fresh product and I don't have to go rooting out of the deep freeze and packing and repacking and yet more rooting to put everything back ad infinitum cum nauseum.

All y'all take care!​

Back
Top Bottom