Mazuri Exotic Gamebird Feed??

That's what confused me...when I looked at the tag today it said Ruminant and bonemeal free or something like that....BUT in the feed ingredients it said animal protein with the vegatable and grain protein...Mazuri is just one of those name brands like Gap and Victoria's Secret...you can the same perfectly fine stuff at Target or Kmart
smile.png

Quote:
It's a regional thing, I am right in the gizzard of the pheasant belt so I can only get medicated Purina feed. Now I am using a KTA breeder mixed with soybean meal. What kind of feed are you using now?

Quote:
What kind of feed are you using now?

I mix Cracked Corn, Sprout Meat Maker and Sprout Gamebird Breeder.
big_smile.png

I would change feeds. Quail don't digest corn very well, and miss a lot of the nutrients they can get from it. Do you buy your feed at TSC or somewhere else?

Have you asked your feed store if they can order Southern States, Purina, KTA, Blue Seal, or if they sell a game bird mix?

Ask them if they can order some of those feeds. Do they already carry any of those brands for other animals? If so they can put it on the same truck. My store orders 1000 pounds at a time and buy more every two weeks. They will order any kind I want for no extra cost because a truck from that mill is already coming.

Back
Top Bottom