McMurray Hatchery Experience Problems

austinbndr28

Songster
5 Years
Mar 5, 2014
North east, Maryland
Money problem: I paid for my first order here with $75gift card and check for remaining amount. When i got my email saying my order is complete they said i still owed them $75. I called them up and they said they only received the check and no gift card. I told them I'm not paying because i know the gift card was in there, so the lady went to check my envelope and said she found my gift card they must of missed it.

Miscount: Last week I received my 25 barred rocks from Mcmurray Hatchery. The paper that came with the chicks said 27 chicks 22 barred rocks pullets 3 cockerals and free exotic chick and extra male for warmth, but only received 26. A few were weak, but only 1 died.

Ol Grey Mare

One egg shy of a full carton. .....
Premium member
6 Years
Mar 9, 2014
Oregon
My Coop
My Coop
Money problem: I paid for my first order here with $75gift card and check for remaining amount. When i got my email saying my order is complete they said i still owed them $75. I called them up and they said they only received the check and no gift card. I told them I'm not paying because i know the gift card was in there, so the lady went to check my envelope and said she found my gift card they must of missed it.

Miscount: Last week I received my 25 barred rocks from Mcmurray Hatchery. The paper that came with the chicks said 27 chicks 22 barred rocks pullets 3 cockerals and free exotic chick and extra male for warmth, but only received 26. A few were weak, but only 1 died.
It sounds like the money problem was fairly easily and quickly resolved and while I understand that the birds listed were not all there, you are honestly complaining that you got 26 birds for the price of 25 instead of 27?

austinbndr28

Songster
5 Years
Mar 5, 2014
North east, Maryland
It sounds like the money problem was fairly easily and quickly resolved and while I understand that the birds listed were not all there, you are honestly complaining that you got 26 birds for the price of 25 instead of 27?
It took at least a half an hour of talking on the phone with customer service about the gift card problem. I'm not complaining that i received 26 chicks every one does when you order 25, and I just like it when stuff is right. That's all!

Top Bottom