McMurray Hatchery Experience Problems

austinbndr28

Songster
8 Years
Mar 5, 2014
North east, Maryland
Money problem: I paid for my first order here with $75gift card and check for remaining amount. When i got my email saying my order is complete they said i still owed them $75. I called them up and they said they only received the check and no gift card. I told them I'm not paying because i know the gift card was in there, so the lady went to check my envelope and said she found my gift card they must of missed it.

Miscount: Last week I received my 25 barred rocks from Mcmurray Hatchery. The paper that came with the chicks said 27 chicks 22 barred rocks pullets 3 cockerals and free exotic chick and extra male for warmth, but only received 26. A few were weak, but only 1 died.

Money problem: I paid for my first order here with $75gift card and check for remaining amount. When i got my email saying my order is complete they said i still owed them $75. I called them up and they said they only received the check and no gift card. I told them I'm not paying because i know the gift card was in there, so the lady went to check my envelope and said she found my gift card they must of missed it.

Miscount: Last week I received my 25 barred rocks from Mcmurray Hatchery. The paper that came with the chicks said 27 chicks 22 barred rocks pullets 3 cockerals and free exotic chick and extra male for warmth, but only received 26. A few were weak, but only 1 died.

It sounds like the money problem was fairly easily and quickly resolved and while I understand that the birds listed were not all there, you are honestly complaining that you got 26 birds for the price of 25 instead of 27?

It sounds like the money problem was fairly easily and quickly resolved and while I understand that the birds listed were not all there, you are honestly complaining that you got 26 birds for the price of 25 instead of 27?

It took at least a half an hour of talking on the phone with customer service about the gift card problem. I'm not complaining that i received 26 chicks every one does when you order 25, and I just like it when stuff is right. That's all!

Back
Top Bottom