McMurray order of Red Stars and Whiting True Blues

I haven't looked at their wings, but will tomorrow. Mine arrived on Friday, so they're about a week old I'd guess. I'll post some photos tomorrow, hopefully.

I haven't looked at their wings, but will tomorrow. Mine arrived on Friday, so they're about a week old I'd guess. I'll post some photos tomorrow, hopefully.
Oh good. I'm curious to see them.
pop.gif

Yep they do! I'm amazed at the color variations. I also have a blue one, as well as a pretty little brown/amberish one. I also got some Amerucauna/araucanas, and I'm afraid I won't be able to tell them apart. It's going to be fun watching them grow.

Yep they do! I'm amazed at the color variations. I also have a blue one, as well as a pretty little brown/amberish one. I also got some Amerucauna/araucanas, and I'm afraid I won't be able to tell them apart. It's going to be fun watching them grow.

My SIL has an order coming in April and she threw me in a Whiting male too. I was very temped to order 25 of them just to get a big sampling of the different color variations. Does your blue chick look like mine? Mine is pretty yellow on the belly.

2 Week photos.

Male

Female #1

White Whiting Female

Female #1 and White girl together

Grey suspect Male

Black Whiting Female

Whiting Female #2

Whiting Female #3 She's looking a little bit motley. She has feathers sticking up weirdly and she looks polka dotted.

Back
Top Bottom