Mcmurray order

Quote:
I have been more than happy with my order. They said they are going to be offering more breeds in the spring as well. I am already planning my next order in spring
big_smile.png

allaboutyoupetsitting,
MyPetChicken is a broker, not a hatchery. My chicks from them came from the Meyer Hatchery. I just learned another of the chicks I ordered as a pullet is a rooster. I am NOT impressed with the chick sexer at Meyer. A Barred Rock should be fairly easy to sex, even as a bantam.

Quote:
I have been more than happy with my order. They said they are going to be offering more breeds in the spring as well. I am already planning my next order in spring
big_smile.png

What new breeds will they be offering? One thing about MPC is that they offer breeds that most other places don't.

Quote:
big_smile.png

What new breeds will they be offering? One thing about MPC is that they offer breeds that most other places don't.

They would not say but she said that there where going to be at least 5 more breeds they where going to offer in the spring. They also said they where trying to offer more availability on some breed that they sold out of this last year.

This is the pictures of my order from MPC

My Silver Laced Polish
69773_104_0687.jpg

My White Crested Blue Polish
69773_104_0652.jpg

My Golden Laced Polish
69773_104_0695.jpg

My White Crested Black Polish
69773_104_0702.jpg

My Silver Laced Wyandotte
69773_104_0666.jpg

Last edited: