MD - PICK UP ONLY - STARTED MARANS CHICKS

peachick

Songster
12 Years
Aug 8, 2007
Maryland 21787
I have several 3-4 month old blue/black copper marans available.
$25 each. Most are pullets. Some are solid blue/black. Most have feather legs.

.....also available are 4-6 chicks hatching today... $10 each ( Wed 2-25)

3166619733_b346971103_o.jpg

3166620063_7d67f402ac.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
That's exactly what I said last time she posted chicks for sale....
lol.png
I don't have the pen space for any new varieties of Marans, though, and hubby isn't too keen on building any more pens. Too many projects, too little time! I'm working on it, though...
cool.png

How is the egg color with the blue coppers? Are these from Bev's lines?

smiles ladies.
smile.png

If only you could see the peacock compound I have here..... it started with one lil building and a pen about 16x 18 ft..... now Im up to 12...ish?? it just keeps growing and growing. one pen is 30x50!!
Fortunately the peacocks and chickens cohabitate very well, so they can share pen space..... giving me lots of room for different breeding groups of chickens :))
That said, I still dont have a nice brooder room outdoors so lil chicks are in the house creating dander and dust.... sigh
So, my point.... come n get em!

egg color from my adult solid blue hen is actually the best color i have!!! She is in with a blue splash copper roo. No, these are not from Bevs lines.... althoug Bev is interested in a bird i have for her solid blue marans project.... so we may do some trading.

Last edited:
when our monitor leaves...I will tell my boss. He might be interested and you can see that we don't live very far from you.

Quote:
Oh, well see, brooders, I gots 'em!
lol.png
Seriously, I just emailed you. Though I am more interested in a started pair if you still have some available. My hubby is a sucker for the blue/black coppers, so I think I finally won him over.
yippiechickie.gif

Your peacocks get along with your chickens? Mine do fine, but the peacocks beat up my Marans roosters and my Marans hens beat up my peacocks
roll.png
They are so weird!

Peachick--luv luv luv my chicks and the adults!! They are going to be striking! I sat for an hour last night just looking at them. My project Tinkerbell had her first treatment last night with a Pedipaws unit and she seems better--I will go slowly--but she was a trooper. I am so glad I got in early--

E:weee

Back
Top Bottom