Md Susquehanna Poultry Show **updated With A Video Montage!!!**

Hey everyone! I am excited the show is getting closer and closer. I am going to be bringing some 3 week old LF Faverolles for sale let me know if your interested I think it will be 3 pairs.

I am going to be setting up on Saturday I am super excited already! My birds are looking great. Hope to meet a ton of BYCers there how will we know each other? I think I will wear my green Henry's Eggs shirt. Ha ha just planning ahead!

Last edited:
cant show my cochin :(would like to get dark bantam cornish pair or any cool type of bantam really like some kind of game bantam maybe a seabright or serama i would just like to breed a good quality bantam

Quote:
Don't forget to get your tickets for the Raffle. They will be raffling off a new GQF Incubator! Plus there will be a bird auction! So bring LOTS of cash!

Brody's Broodello :

Quote:
Don't forget to get your tickets for the Raffle. They will be raffling off a new GQF Incubator! Plus there will be a bird auction! So bring LOTS of cash!

Is there a time yet for when the bird auction? Oh gosh I know I am going to have to get something beautiful as a birthday present for myself
big_smile.png
can I buy raffle tickets there? Oh who am I kidding I am going to be there from 6am to 6 pm ha ha ill probably pack sandwiches so I don't miss one second of the action.

Henry​

Hey Y'all. I see ya there. Im cooping in a black rosecomb hen and a pullet. ..got high hopes for the pullet.. we'll see.

I should have two nice bantam mille fleur project cochin pairs for sale and maybe a pair of standard welsummers.

Last edited:
Hello fellow Marylanders! This is my first post on BYC, but I have been lurking for awhile, gathering as much info as possible for my first chicken acquisition. I am in the process of building a coop right now, and I want to start out with 6 chickens I think. I would really like to get pullets that are ready to lay, as I want to keep things as simple as possible at first, and don't want to mess around with babies. I am right down the road from Bel Air, so I was hoping to get some chickens at the show on the 21st. Will there be pullets there to purchase? I don't wish to keep any roosters, so I really don't want to buy pairs- is this possible, or does everyone sell a rooster and pullet together? I am hoping to get 2 silkies, and 4 LF's, maybe 1 salmon faverolle, 1 black australorp, 1 ameraucana, and I think the wyandottes are soooo pretty so I would like one of them too. I think this is a good variety of chickens to begin, and from what I've read, these are all pretty easy-going breeds, plus I like the variety of egg colors! Any input is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Jordan

Quote:

Is there a time yet for when the bird auction? Oh gosh I know I am going to have to get something beautiful as a birthday present for myself
big_smile.png
can I buy raffle tickets there? Oh who am I kidding I am going to be there from 6am to 6 pm ha ha ill probably pack sandwiches so I don't miss one second of the action.

Henry

The raffles will be drawn before the awards annoucements. You will be able to get tickets that day. The bird auction is a silent auction.

Back
Top Bottom