Ok here's the list we will showing:

Bantam Wyandottes Silverlaced & Columbian
Sebastopol Geese
Blue Magpie Duck
Call ducks- grey, silver & snowy
Seramas
Bearded Silkies-White,Blue,Splash,Partridge,Lavender & Porcelain

April

I will definitely take 2 silkie pullets off your hands, whatever color is available other than white and porcelain. Do I need to bring cages with me to the show? would cardboard boxes with holes work just to drive 30 min home? Yay- I'm so excited! Been planning this chicken thing for what seems like forever, can't wait til next Sunday! Thanks again!

Jordan​

M@M@2four :

Quote:
Hey Hannah! I JUST entered mine! I sent my entries by e-mail and then mailed my check in. I'm sure she'd be fine with you entering birds, but e-mail her now!!!
smile.png

I called her and Kay let me enter!!!
big_smile.png
Whoop!!! I'm so pumped! Only taking six birds this time though just because we're taking the car.​

Quote:
Hey Hannah! I JUST entered mine! I sent my entries by e-mail and then mailed my check in. I'm sure she'd be fine with you entering birds, but e-mail her now!!!
smile.png

big_smile.png
Whoop!!! I'm so pumped! Only taking six birds this time though just because we're taking the car.

Great can't wait to see you there! We are in the middle of a big storm and a tree fell on the shed where I keep a few of my birds at night. Everyone is fine just busy moving them around so none of them are in there.

Quote:
big_smile.png
Whoop!!! I'm so pumped! Only taking six birds this time though just because we're taking the car.

Great can't wait to see you there! We are in the middle of a big storm and a tree fell on the shed where I keep a few of my birds at night. Everyone is fine just busy moving them around so none of them are in there.

YAY HANNAH!!!!
wee.gif

YIKES Henry!!! Glad everyone was okay!!! It's pouring here as well...my yard looks like a swamp! My ducks and geese are happy as pie, but my chickens just look ticked off!!! lol
~T

Quote:
I will definitely take 2 silkie pullets off your hands, whatever color is available other than white and porcelain. Do I need to bring cages with me to the show? would cardboard boxes with holes work just to drive 30 min home? Yay- I'm so excited! Been planning this chicken thing for what seems like forever, can't wait til next Sunday! Thanks again!

Jordan

Hey Jordan,
I'll have a bunch there, mostly Blues. Boxes would be fine. See ya there.
big_smile.png

M@M@2four :

Quote:

YAY HANNAH!!!!
wee.gif

YIKES Henry!!! Glad everyone was okay!!! It's pouring here as well...my yard looks like a swamp! My ducks and geese are happy as pie, but my chickens just look ticked off!!! lol
~T​

I know how you feel Tracey! I walked in the run to look for my girl Rachelle and I didn't even recognize her!!!
th.gif

I'm so glad your birds are okay Henry!

Quote:
YAY HANNAH!!!!
wee.gif

~T

I know how you feel Tracey! I walked in the run to look for my girl Rachelle and I didn't even recognize her!!!
th.gif

I'm so glad your birds are okay Henry!

Thanks everyone they are fine I locked everyone up because of the upcoming show and the mud its chilly here to though. Are you interested in a pair of the LF faverolles I will take pictures of them tonight if you are I need to take pictures for help sexing some others. I can PM you with info about them and where you can check out their parents.

Brody's Broodello :

I forgot, I'll also have a Dunlaced Wyandotte at the show, You need to stop by & see it. I think these are Really cool!

Dun laced wyandotte? Wow, can't wait to see that, April! Do you breed that color? I have a flock of very nice blue laced red wyandottes (standard) and I just love them. They are very inquisitive and friendly....besides being B-E-A-UTIFUL!
smile.png

Quote:
Dun laced wyandotte? Wow, can't wait to see that, April! Do you breed that color? I have a flock of very nice blue laced red wyandottes (standard) and I just love them. They are very inquisitive and friendly....besides being B-E-A-UTIFUL!
smile.png

The Dunlaced are just starting to lay, hope to have a bunch later this summer. We have Goldenlaced & Bluelaced largefowl Wyandottes, in the bantams we raise Silverlaced,Columbian,White & Dunlaced. Here's a pic of the Dunlaced.
20866_dscn0420.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom