Md Susquehanna Poultry Show **updated With A Video Montage!!!**

Got my show boxes today so I am all but ready. The blue salmon boy I was bringing is muddy beyond repair but the 4 girls are looking good so they will all be going. Can't wait to meet everyone its so close.

Will be washing birds today! Yeah!!!!

Is anyone bringing birds for the auction? M@M@2four & I will have a white silkie cockeral up for auction, & I'll also be bringing another silkie or two for the auction!

Brody's Broodello :

Quote:
Start washin that bird!

Ok I'm going to give him a soak this morning off to do it now as I am leaving for Vermont mid day and won't be back until late tomorrow afternoon.

Henry​

Brody's Broodello :

Quote:
Welcome neighbor(from Conowingo), stop by & say hi at the show!

I will! I'm getting more excited as the days count down too! I'm wondering if I will come home empty handed or not ... my husband gave me the go-ahead to get more chickens though!
wink.png

ETA ~ I'm hoping to find a girlfriend for my boy in my pic.​

Last edited:
Do I have to take my ckickens in special boxes or cages? Or can I just take them in any old cardboard box? I thought I read something about "show boxes".

Quote:
Bring them in anything. I bought some "show boxes". Because I'm now able to carry 4 birds at once in a speacially made container. The rest of the birds coming home with me and going to be sold will be travelling in card board boxes and cat carriers. As long as there tested being them in anything you want.

Quote:
Welcome neighbor(from Conowingo), stop by & say hi at the show!

I will! I'm getting more excited as the days count down too! I'm wondering if I will come home empty handed or not ... my husband gave me the go-ahead to get more chickens though!
wink.png

ETA ~ I'm hoping to find a girlfriend for my boy in my pic.

What kind of girlfriend do you need for your boy? If it's a silkie I could help you out!

Back
Top Bottom