Md Susquehanna Poultry Show **updated With A Video Montage!!!**

Washing birds tonight!!! What fun
smile.png
I might bring a blue silkie cockeral for sale or I might donate it to the auction. He came from Jen (Sassy Silkies)

Brody's Broodello :

Quote:
I will! I'm getting more excited as the days count down too! I'm wondering if I will come home empty handed or not ... my husband gave me the go-ahead to get more chickens though!
wink.png

ETA ~ I'm hoping to find a girlfriend for my boy in my pic.

What kind of girlfriend do you need for your boy? If it's a silkie I could help you out!​

Yeah, Redhead Hen, this group isn't gonna let you go home empty handed!!
lol.png

If anyone wants some hatching eggs I could bring some, in small quantities (6+)...I'm keeping most to hatch myself at this point, but I could do some Ameraucanas (blue & splash, + chance of a couple eggs from my black pair), LF white crested black Polish, or a combo from my bantam Polish pens (right now I have pens that can produce white crested black, wc blue, wc chocolate, wc khaki, wc cuckoo, & wc chocolate cuckoo, & I've got one frizzle hen in each of my pens, so there's a small chance of a frizzle chick or two as well).
big_smile.png

Yay! I love poultry shows. My husband thinks I'm nuts.
lol.png
Last year I convinced him to go to Susquehanna with me, this year I'm hitching a ride with Gretchen. This makes the hubby happier.
tongue.png

Can't wait until Sunday. . . we are bringing our Godson with us, to let him get familiar with the different breeds. Our chicks are scheduled to arrive the 1st week of May, and all he wants to know is what they will look like and can he name them. We are getting 5 EE's and 3 silkies from MPC. He can't believe there are chickens that look like poodles (to him of course). Hopefully we get to meet some of you. What time is good to get there Sunday?
Donna

Brody's Broodello :

Quote:
I will! I'm getting more excited as the days count down too! I'm wondering if I will come home empty handed or not ... my husband gave me the go-ahead to get more chickens though!
wink.png

ETA ~ I'm hoping to find a girlfriend for my boy in my pic.

What kind of girlfriend do you need for your boy? If it's a silkie I could help you out!​

Yeah ... he's a buff silkie I got from Tracey up here. Him and his brother - Gunner and Mathew.
wink.png
They are PQ and just the sweetest birds I've ever owned! PM me some prices ... I did get some B-Day money from my Father .... Haha!

Hey all!!!
big_smile.png
Well, we're almost down to the wire!!! WOOT!!! I'll see some of you guys on Saturday(for set up)! I am going through my sale birds now to bring along!!! So, yes!!! Bring those empty carriers!!
wink.png
Can't wait!!!
smile.png
~T

**edited to add just realized I was signed under my husband's account...this is M@M@2four!!!**

Last edited:
Today is going to be a rush I am in Burlington VT visiting the university of Vermont. I won't be home until 10 tonight and then I go to help setup tommorow. Can't wait to see everyone there!

Okay...now I'm signed in under the right name...
roll.png
duh!
smile.png
Anyhow, going through pens today to sell!!
smile.png

M@M@2four :

roll.png
duh!
smile.png
smile.png

Tracey- Make sure to look for Miss Prissy at the show!
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

Brody's Broodello :

M@M@2four :

roll.png
duh!
smile.png
smile.png

Tracey- Make sure to look for Miss Prissy at the show!
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
Tracey, I don't know if I would take that abuse from April, hahahahaha.​

Back
Top Bottom