Md Susquehanna Poultry Show **updated With A Video Montage!!!**

I can't find a time that this show starts...I would like to purchase a few laying hens, could anyone tell me what time I should be down in Bel Air? This is my first show. Thanks, Barbie
love.gif

Quote:
Judging starts at 9am. I am looking forward to seeing birds in all the cages we set up today ha ha. The show hall looks good and there should be many very nice birds to look at!

Thank you, but can I purchase chickens inside the show? Or do I need to show up early and buy them in the parking lot?

Quote:
I would say that you should get there kinda early but most people will be cooping in their birds between 7-9am. Yes the sales will be in the parking lot.

Sorry I can answer it more specifically hopefully you can find what you want I would get there kinda early I guess.

Henry

Quote:
Gilda, Miss Prissy is my black rosecomb hen. On the Delmarva thread, Erin asked me how Miss Prissy did at the show (like place wise). Tracey thought I meant that Miss Prissy, our BYC moderator on here, was at the show!!!
gig.gif
She was very confused, maybe a little blonde moment?
smile.png

Shut it, all of you!!!
wink.png

See you all tomorrow!!! Henry, it was GREAT meeting you today!!!
smile.png

Erin, sent you an e-mail back!!!
~T

Brody's Broodello :

Quote:
The tickets are $5.00 each, If you want a ticket, we can send you your number & receipt via email. Thanks,
April

April,

Did I win Did I win??? LOL...​

Back
Top Bottom