Md Susquehanna Poultry Show **updated With A Video Montage!!!**

barnie.gif
i should have signed up for that

Congrats to everyone!! The folks of BYC collectively had many wins
smile.png
Gilda, way to go for BB in the silkies
clap.gif
There was some serious competition there... with what 30 some birds? Geesh.

Henry, beautiful faves. I am more in love with them now that I have seen them in person.

Tracey, gorgeous birds! Even your kids' birds were gorgeous! loved that fawn duckwing oegb hen.

April, was a real treat to see your dun laced wyandotte. He is stunning!

Baregretchen, your tolbunt polish stood out in the crowd. I wish I could've got a better pic, but he wouldn't give me a second look.

Hannah, I loved your giant cochins. They are spectacular... I had no idea you even had cochins. ...beautiful.

woot.gif
thumbsup.gif

Quote:

lol.png
Is your name Sean (or Shawn? sp.?) W. ??? It was a Sean something-that-started-with a "W." I didn't see anybody come up when they called it, so I'm assuming they weren't there.

Quote:

lol.png
Is your name Sean (or Shawn? sp.?) W. ??? It was a Sean something-that-started-with a "W." I didn't see anybody come up when they called it, so I'm assuming they weren't there.

I don't know who it was defently Shawn or Sean not sure of the last name wonder who it was.

Quote:
lol.png

I don't know who it was defently Shawn or Sean not sure of the last name wonder who it was.

yes yes thats me nashawnlie see see it fits?? like the glass slipper:)
wink.png

Quote:
Yep, I have 3 standard cochins. A black boy, a blue hen, and a splash pullet. I didn't think Big Daddy would do that great, but he took Grand Champion Jr Asiatic
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom