Md Susquehanna Poultry Show **updated With A Video Montage!!!**

Not Sure of the exact name, I'll have to check with Kay, but the winner was from Taneytown MD. Possibly bought the ticket at the Maryland Show in Nov. GGRR! I would have liked another one too:(

I guess that means I won't beable to double my egg setting!

oh wah!!!
lol.png

Quote:
Yep, I have 3 standard cochins. A black boy, a blue hen, and a splash pullet. I didn't think Big Daddy would do that great, but he took Grand Champion Jr Asiatic
big_smile.png

Big Daddy was amazing! What a handsome fellow it was great to meet you I never realized there were so many people my age interested in showing chickens. Hope you and your mom have fun with that pair and that when they grow out they do well in shows.

Henry

It was great to put faces to names and meet so many amazing BYCers. Talking chicken was fun and I got two beautiful hens. I am defently going to try and go to a few more shows this spring.

Henry

Congrats to everyone!! The folks of BYC collectively had many wins Gilda, way to go for BB in the silkies There was some serious competition there... with what 30 some birds? Geesh.

Well thanka thanka! She also took Reserve Featherleg. I was thrilled. Took a reserve and best variety for the another two. My little boy got a reserve for one silkie and took her for showmanship earned a second. He also showed his young duck and earned Reserve Breed and Reserve Bantam duck. And I felt good too I let him show my serama Hangtime and earned Best of Breed.
I haven't counted the total silkies yet, seemed less than Delaware.​

Alright, this is probably going to sound like a stupid question but...How do you know what your birds placed? My pullet and cockerel had a 1 on their cards (or maybe it was just a line?), but I didn't know what that or all those abbreviations meant. There was BB, BV and more???
idunno.gif

I love Gretchens tolbunt. I fell hard for him in Frederick last fall. I knew it was him the moment I saw the picture. He just stands out in a crowd doesn't he.

And that sebright thinks he is a winner.

Too bad that incubator isn't coming to Berkeley Springs.

Quote:
Yep, I have 3 standard cochins. A black boy, a blue hen, and a splash pullet. I didn't think Big Daddy would do that great, but he took Grand Champion Jr Asiatic
big_smile.png

Wonderful job everyone. I thought about you guys lots yesterday. Sounds like everyone had a great day.

thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
To Gilda and Cole. As always, Gilda your birds are top notch.

and way to go Hannah. I am sorry I missed seeing your cochins. I have a beautiful splash and black growing out that hatched lated last fall. I am trying to keep the splash out of full sun because I don't want her to yellow. I would love to see pictures of yours.

I could go on and on. I cannot wait for others to pipe in this morning to read all of the results.

Way to go gang!

Mamacita got BB for her rosecomb hen
woot.gif
....Mamacita is Msbear's alter ego
lol.png
There wasn't a lot of competition... maybe 6 or so other birds but there were a couple nice ones there.

Back
Top Bottom