Md Susquehanna Poultry Show **updated With A Video Montage!!!**

Jeremy. yes 1 is 1. so first place! Congrats!!!!!
And the other Abbreviations are correct:)
To Gilda and Cole. As always, Gilda your birds are top notch.

Thanks Tammy:)
Mamacita got BB for her rosecomb hen

Well kudos to to Mamacita. Thats an adorable name:)
Hannah, how did the cochins do? I meant to look. I got floored bacause the one bird I forgot to mention on the show results was Meatball. He took a Bv. Didn't expect him to. Didn't take a pic. Too busy drowing in my migraine. So let see yours!!! can we??? please!!!​

Hey guys - I just found this thread - I guess I really should visit this forum more often during show season!

Anyway, I'm sorry I couldn't make it yesterday - I've got a NASTY head cold, and I slept thru most of the day - this is the THIRD show I've intended to go to but missed for one reason or another!!! One of these bright days, SO HELP ME, I'm GOING to get to one so I can meet everyone!!!

I've been sitting here this morning enjoying all the posting of pics, results and such - congrats to everyone!!! Would love to see more pics - did anyone get any shots of the BYC'ers that attended?

Quote:
Thanks for the nice compliment on my tolbunt boy! As beautiful as he is, he couldn't compete for breed against Sylvia's Polish. They are amazing! Oh, and also, my bantam, white-crested black frizzle Polish hen took first, best of variety and reserve breed. Not bad for her first show! Congrats to all the other BYCers who competed! Anyone going to York?
big_smile.png

Does anyone know the results as far as the Junior Featherleg and reserve? Also does anybody know what happened with the last part of the judging? I heard there was a bit of confusion selecting class champions as far as the Junior show went.(The judge left early or something?)

Thanks in advance.

Quote:
There was no confusion on the judging. The paper with list of class winners for the JR show was misplaced so that the results had to be looked up so that those winners could be given out. There are a lot of judging sheets to go through for the results.

Congrats to all the winners. And thank to everyone for coming out and helping make this such a great so!
woot.gif

SOOOO tired right now! We set up for the show on sat, and arrived home to find two new arrivals on the front paddock. Brody's goat Lucky decided that it was a good day to have kids! So that put me way back in time to get the birds finished for the show.

But it was a great day, crazy hectic in the morning, the Brody'd Broodello did very well. It was good meeting up & talking to all the BYCers.I'll post some pix and results later. Need to get some outside chores done first.

Quote:
I would also like this I want to enter one or two birds. What is the date?

Henry

Email Tom Topper for an entry form
smile.png

Tom Topper
4820 Old Harrisburg Road Lot 167
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania 17325
717-334-6210 [email protected]

Thanks hope I will see you there!

Back
Top Bottom