Md Susquehanna Poultry Show **updated With A Video Montage!!!**

Quote:
Thanks Tammy:)
Mamacita got BB for her rosecomb hen

Well kudos to to Mamacita. Thats an adorable name:)
Hannah, how did the cochins do? I meant to look. I got floored bacause the one bird I forgot to mention on the show results was Meatball. He took a Bv. Didn't expect him to. Didn't take a pic. Too busy drowing in my migraine. So let see yours!!! can we??? please!!!​

Big Daddy got 1st, RV, and Grand Champion Junior Asiatic and Bullit got 1st, BV, and Reserve Grand Champion Junior Asiatic
smile.png

Here's some pictures I snapped really quick of him a couple minutes ago!

037.jpg

036.jpg

033.jpg

Bullit was laying an egg
smile.png

039.jpg

Quote:
Email Tom Topper for an entry form
smile.png

Tom Topper
4820 Old Harrisburg Road Lot 167
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania 17325
717-334-6210 [email protected]

Thanks hope I will see you there!

I hope to be there! Not sure how many birds I will bring because I have broodies out the ying yang right now!

028.jpg

029.jpg

I only took a few pictures of my own birds here is my best hen. She layed in egg in the cage and some kid came buy took it out and dropped it on the floor right outside the cage
lol.png
then I asked nicely what he was doing with the egg and he said she kicked it out
lau.gif
I wasn't mad and no don't worry he wasn't a BYCers kid.
4305_dscn0420.jpg

4305_dscn0422.jpg

I also wanted to show a picture of the Wyndotte pullet I got from Brody's Broodello next to her new coop mates. She is just like a friendly little baseball. I mean friendly to birds that are bigger then her and friendly to me not to the poor polish who got the snot beat out of her on the ride home from the show! I love her and just think she is the prettiest little girl thanks Brody and April! She is defently holding her own and beat up the roo with is at least 3X her size when he was being snotty to her.
4305_p1080560.jpg

Last edited:
there were some little kids begging to get the eggs from the pens
lol.png
i think the little guy who took one from your pen isnt the same cuz i think these kids were planning on hatching them

Congrats to everyone!!
clap.gif
It was nice chatting with everyone. If I didn't also introduce myself as "Crunchie" to you, I'm Maria...the gal with dark hair usually seen hanging out with Gretchen.
big_smile.png

I wish I could get up to the York show, I hear it is really nice...might even have a few birds in ok condition by then...but I have a horse show that weekend. I think Gretchen is working on bribing me to go to York anyway, though.
lol.png

Oh, Tracey--my gift from your little OEGB hen safely made it to my incubator Sunday night. My husband was thrilled that it was the only "chicken" I brought home from the show.
lol.png

Last edited:
Quote:
You are very welcome!!! Those little guys are fertile, so hoping it will be viable!
smile.png

Quote:
Thank you, Erin!!!
smile.png
My daughter's white Ameraucana cockeral placed first and got BV and her white Ameraucana hen got RV and my other daughter's black Ameraucana Cockeral took 1st and RV and her black Ameraucan hen took 1st and BV. My son's white leghorn pullet placed second and my other son's OEGB got BV and RV(but they were the only ones being shown!)
smile.png
My husband's grey call trio did well with 2 1st places and a second. My silkies did pretty well also...My black pullet got 1st and RV, My other black pullet placed 2nd, My splash pullet got 1st, BV and RB, my splash cockeral placed 2nd, my porcelain cockeral placed 2nd, my white cockeral placed 1st and got BV and my other white cockeral placed 2nd, My buff pullet placed 1st and got BV, and my calico cockeral placed 1st and got reserve A.O.V.

I wish I had more time to chat with everyone...Erin I barely saw you!!!
sad.png
I was busy at the sales area....I came with 37 silkies and 2 ameraucana cockerals and sold ALL of them!!!
wee.gif
Henry, it was great meeting you!!! Patty, Gretchen, and Maria, it was GREAT talking as always!!!
smile.png
I'm still exhausted from the show!!! lol
caf.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom