Md Susquehanna Poultry Show **updated With A Video Montage!!!**

M@M@2four :

I came with 37 silkies and 2 ameraucana cockerals and sold ALL of them!!!
wee.gif

Maybe it's a good thing I couldn't make it
hide.gif
The new birds I would have brought home would have a nice place to live but I am pretty certain that I would be living in the dog house.

Tracey - sounds like you had some very nice birds in the show, congrats
wee.gif

M@M@2four :

Quote:
You are very welcome!!! Those little guys are fertile, so hoping it will be viable!
smile.png

Quote:
Thank you, Erin!!!
smile.png
My daughter's white Ameraucana cockeral placed first and got BV and her white Ameraucana hen got RV and my other daughter's black Ameraucana Cockeral took 1st and RV and her black Ameraucan hen took 1st and BV. My son's white leghorn pullet placed second and my other son's OEGB got BV and RV(but they were the only ones being shown!)
smile.png
My husband's grey call trio did well with 2 1st places and a second. My silkies did pretty well also...My black pullet got 1st and RV, My other black pullet placed 2nd, My splash pullet got 1st, BV and RB, my splash cockeral placed 2nd, my porcelain cockeral placed 2nd, my white cockeral placed 1st and got BV and my other white cockeral placed 2nd, My buff pullet placed 1st and got BV, and my calico cockeral placed 1st and got reserve A.O.V.

I wish I had more time to chat with everyone...Erin I barely saw you!!!
sad.png
I was busy at the sales area....I came with 37 silkies and 2 ameraucana cockerals and sold ALL of them!!!
wee.gif
Henry, it was great meeting you!!! Patty, Gretchen, and Maria, it was GREAT talking as always!!!
smile.png
I'm still exhausted from the show!!! lol
caf.gif

i think i saw you you were a red head right ?​

Sorry for not posting sooner but this week has been a total catch up game. And I think I lost! lol
But anyway here is the breakdown for the Brody's Broodello group

Bantam Wyandotte- Columbian BV, RB
Silverlaced- BV,BB,Reserve JR RCCL

Serama-RB

Call Duck-Grey-BV,RV
Snowy-RV

Blue Magpie Duck-BV,BB,Champion Light Weight Duck,Reserve Champion Duck, JR Champion Waterfowl

Sebastopol Gosse-BV, BB,Champion Medium Goose

Bearded Silkie-Blue RV, Reserve JR Featherleg
Partridge- BV,RV
Porcelain-RV
Lavender-BV,RV, Best AOV Silkie(Lavender Pullet)

20866_dscn1032.jpg
20866_dscn1027.jpg
20866_dscn1034.jpg
20866_dscn1033.jpg
20866_dscn1025.jpg
20866_dscn1016.jpg

The Junior Awards
20866_dscn1014.jpg

Brody & Marlene during Showmanship
20866_dscn1024.jpg

Marlene waiting in the wings for showmanship with my aunt
20866_dscn1022.jpg

After setting up the show all day sat. We came home & found these waiting for us in the front field!
20866_dscn1053.jpg
20866_dscn1044.jpg

Lucky could not resist the warm day, and decided that she would deliver her twins right out front, she had them up & nusing before we came home. Not bad for a first time mom!

HEY ALL!!! I finally got the video montage from our show finished!!! Check it out!!! Erin, check out the pic of your little man!!! SOOO sweet!!! April, check out Brody and Marlene!!!
smile.png
Gilda, all the pics I have of Cole doing showmanship, his eyes were closed...I think it help him concentrate on what the judge was asking!
smile.png
Enjoy:
http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site/view_shared?p=aaa011d812c930b0b5f984&skin_id=601
Tracey

Brody's Broodello :

too funny we posted this at the same time. Great minds think alike!
big_smile.png

LOL!!!!​

I wish I lived in MD, it seems like everyone had a good time! I love the showmanship picture where the kid is petting his face with his duck!
lau.gif
He looks so happy!

Back
Top Bottom