Me, My Chickens, My Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I think LOCKED!
big_smile.png
its just a matter of time....

yuckyuck.gif

That's exactly what I thought, and the result that MD might be expecting, ha ha!

You know, if you think someone is posting to inflame and you all just ignore the thread, it will drop away into the Pit of Despair. There is a thread in the announcements forum about feeding and care of such threads.
wink.png
Just saying.

"as per the rules please dont ask that, I do not feel comfortable answering that at this time"

You're over 25, otherwise you'd be saying proudly, "I'm ALMOST 22. In another 10 months." or "I'm 18 and a HALF." No one over the age of 25 says, "and a half" when they're referring to their age.
lol.png

"all that takes is two careless kids and you can have kids"

You're over 35. No one under 35 refers to kids with kids as kids. Opes, just let on that I'm over 35.
roll.png

"I have a couple of the 1/3rd of NORMAL sized chickens"

You're over 40. Starting in the mid 40s, people have more confidence to say whatever they want. And they really don't care what people think anymore.

You're almost 50. Getting a rile out of 20 somethings by saying something harmless but ornery is the best entertainment around.
lau.gif

You're 48. Maybe 54. Ok, ok, 52, but you look 43. Wait, you're 41, but grew up fast because you had kids while you were a kid, but you look 71. Because you had kids while you were a kid.
old.gif

So there ya go.
pop.gif

I think that he's over 75, because I recently read that elderly brains lose a part of the brain that monitors and inhibits inappropriate comments.

This is your moderator speaking. Please refer to the established rules of the forum above and in particular, the one cited below, and adjust your behavior accordingly.

* No Trolling (posting to provoke others, luring them to flame or rant). Trolling is sometimes done involuntary, so please be considerate when posting.​

We're doing this one, copy and pasted from the rules of BYC:

* Have fun and learn!

We're having the fun part, and I don't think anyone here feels insulted, I know MDBUCKS is enjoying it as much as the rest of us. None of us is flaming anyone, its all good fun and I think we're all old enough to know that.

It was educational, I mean I did learn something about mdbucks and his family.
big_smile.png

Edited to say: That wasn't meant to be taken as sarcasim, I really meant that I learned something.

Last edited:
How do you know it's really true, though? Heck, ol' md could be an 85 year old woman in a high-rise assisted living facility. We just never know with some people, now do we, LOL?
wink.png

That was a friendly warning to keep it friendly; we know how these things go sometimes, don't we? Stay on course and dont step in anything smelly here.

P.S. I know you a little bit, Lee, and I didn't take it as sarcastic.

I'm not offended. But I did think I might get a prize if I answered right. I do get a prize. Right?

I DON'T?!

NOW I AM mad! What kinda thread IS this?! :thun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom