***MEAN, I MEAN REAL MEAN ROOSTER PROBLEM**

Quote:
LOL!!!!
gig.gif
How do you know this?

Quote:
haaaaaaaaawww haaa! i should have given him the "ozzy" technique! I hope my other roosters don't learn from "evil Pete" as he is now called.

Hi everyone, been reading you all for months since Iot my 2 girls & 1 rooster. I got a good taste of being flogged the other day. I was closing the door & I felt the pain of spurs & the beak hitting my kneecap. From now on I go armed. I have a piece of laminate flooring about 3 inches wide & 3 ft long so I can whack his little noodle. When I'm armed he doesn't come near me. He started this when I took the first & only egg.
Paula in Homosassa, Fl

Pick up that roo and carry him around like a football for about 10 minutes.

That's just funny that people stick chickens heads in their mouth LOL. I'd love to see that.

Paula........WELCOME!! first post!!!
big_smile.png

I am crying laughing because i am not going through this (yet and hopefully never) These methods are hysterical! The 82 yr old granny just kills me! I actually had one rooster tug the bottom of my pant leg yesturday as i was walking out of the run and he is the one we were going to keep! I will have to see what transpires before we decide whole heartedly on keeping this one!

I grab a stick, point ti at their face, and say "Don't you dare!" in my most threatening voice, and if he gets any closer, tap him firmly on the beak. I also come from behind and pick him up and carry him around for fifteen minutes while feeding, watering, collecting eggs, working in the garden, etc... eventually, he'll be nice.

Back
Top Bottom