Meerkat Grounds ~A Meerkat RP~

Pics
"Guys!" Bloom shrieked she was out of breath. "Where have you been?!" barked Willow. "The watering hole . . . crocodile . . at . . . the watering hole." said Bloom
Twyla stopped. "Did you clean it's teeth?" Twyla randomly asked.

"What?! No. Someone saved me and-"

"Save your breath" interrupted Willow "It's late, we'll deal with the crocodile problem later. Get some sleep!" Bloom sulked to the burrow with her tail behind her legs.

"You too Twyla!" she screamed.
Twyla stood up on her back paws. For whatever reason, she didn't like how she was just screamed at that way. "Ok." She said quietly and went into the burrow. She closed her eyes and acted like she instantly had gone to sleep.

Twyla stood up on her back paws. For whatever reason, she didn't like how she was just screamed at that way. "Ok." She said quietly and went into the burrow. She closed her eyes and acted like she instantly had gone to sleep.
Willow shouted into the air. "How did mom take care of the mob better than me?! I don't understand crocodiles, my kids wandering off, the watering hole war?! How could this happen?! Maybe I'm not as good as being a leader as I thought." Willow cried herself to sleep she was very confused.

(Good evening! I need to log off the computer! :frow )

Willow shouted into the air. "How did mom take care of the mob better than me?! I don't understand crocodiles, my kids wandering off, the watering hole war?! How could this happen?! Maybe I'm not as good as being a leader as I thought." Willow cried herself to sleep she was very confused.

(Good evening! I need to log off the computer! :frow )
Twyla cocked her head listening. "There's worst things out there." She whispered to herself thinking.

(Ok. Enjoy your evening! :frow)

Name: Alice
Mob: Mwindaji Mwepesi
Personality: Tough and sometimes threatening. Likes to take charge. Crazy.
Physical Description: Large for a Meerkat. Her fur is a bit ruff with some bald patches on her legs where she's been chewing. Secretly she's a beautiful looking Meerkat, but as she has gotten older and on the crazy side, she's let herself go too much.

(Mwindaji Mwepesi)

When Tiny opened her eyes the next morning, the sun had just started to come up above the horizon. She rubbed her eyes and stretched, then looked around at the other meerkats. She didn't see any awake, so she decided to explore outside a bit. She didn't care about the crocodile incident- she thought she could easily take down a crocodile (which she couldn't, no matter how hard she tried), and even if she couldn't, she was sure that one of the other meerkats would come help her.

She poked her head out of the burrow and sniffed the morning air. She decided she should find something other than insects for breakfast, as she despised the taste of them. She stretched once again, then set out, alone.

She was walking for quite a while, looking behind her every so often to make sure none of the adult meerkats were following her, when she ran right into a thorny bush. She let out a squeak of dismay, which turned into a squeak of happiness. Right there, sitting in front of her, was a big berry bush (or it seemed big, to Tiny).

She sat there, happily munching on the berries, for what must have been an hour, until she had a terrifying jolt of realization. What if the adult meerkats were looking for her, seeing she had disappeared again!? What would her mother think of her? What if she became an outcast!? Quickly shoving a few more berries into her mouth, she ran off in the direction of the burrow.

(Mwindaji Mwepesi)

When Tiny opened her eyes the next morning, the sun had just started to come up above the horizon. She rubbed her eyes and stretched, then looked around at the other meerkats. She didn't see any awake, so she decided to explore outside a bit. She didn't care about the crocodile incident- she thought she could easily take down a crocodile (which she couldn't, no matter how hard she tried), and even if she couldn't, she was sure that one of the other meerkats would come help her.

She poked her head out of the burrow and sniffed the morning air. She decided she should find something other than insects for breakfast, as she despised the taste of them. She stretched once again, then set out, alone.

She was walking for quite a while, looking behind her every so often to make sure none of the adult meerkats were following her, when she ran right into a thorny bush. She let out a squeak of dismay, which turned into a squeak of happiness. Right there, sitting in front of her, was a big berry bush (or it seemed big, to Tiny).

She sat there, happily munching on the berries, for what must have been an hour, until she had a terrifying jolt of realization. What if the adult meerkats were looking for her, seeing she had disappeared again!? What would her mother think of her? What if she became an outcast!? Quickly shoving a few more berries into her mouth, she ran off in the direction of the burrow.
"Come here Tiny," said Azul softly grabbing her with his mouth. "Eatin' berries huh?" said Azul "Don't worry we'll clean you up if the watering hole's safe. Acorn will let us know."

When Wadi awoke, he awoke early. He left the den to find some lizards.
Acorn woke up and sniffed for her resting offspring across the den. Her two more obedient children were slumbering beside Rose, but Tiny was nowhere to be found.
How could Tiny get out again less than a day later?
"AZUL?" Her mate was not to be found in the den. She went over the top and found Tiny blundering into Azul's jaws.
"Oh, good, I see she's already been found. I was just going to get all the sentinels on her trail. Bring her back to the den. I see there are some serious matters that have to be dealt with," Acorn growled.

Back
Top Bottom