Meerkat Grounds ~A Meerkat RP~

Pics
“That was some nerve she had!” Acorn said, bristling at the hackles. “But if she doesn’t come back I wouldn’t worry about it.” Unless… she was here for one of the boys. She’d better not be.
"Guys, it's getting late." Azul said tiredly. "C'mon guys, we'll deal with Scorpion tomorrow the pups have stayed up too late."

"Guys, it's getting late." Azul said tiredly. "C'mon guys, we'll deal with Scorpion tomorrow the pups have stayed up too late."
Chestnut didn't hesitate and ran into the sleeping chamber. Skye popped his head out of the burrow to make sure Scorpion or any other meerkats from a different mob didn't come back, then turned around and followed Chestnut. Tiny curled up into the corner of the burrow, giving the other meerkats a hard look until she shut her eyes.

Wadi went to sleep in his little den.
Acorn watched everyone settle down, then clicked her tongue in satisfaction. She curled up beside Azul.

"ROLL CALL!" shouted Willow. She wanted to make sure every meerkat was accounted for she didn't want to lose any meerkats or if any were pregnant. "C'mon Twyla," said Bloom "Mom is so stubborn I told her none of us were pregnant!"
Twyla rolled her eyes and laughed. "Like that'd ever happen." she said and ran towards Willow's call.
(@Chicken Quest, did you ever reply to this? If so, sorry that I missed it. )

(No I missed it but I will now.)
Some time later in Kuku territory, Willow is calling for Bloom it was getting dark and she was getting worried. "Where's Bloom!?" barked Willow.
(Is Bloom still with Twyla, or have they split ways yet?)

(Willow is with Twyla and Bloom is on her way back from the watering hole, so yes they've already split ways.)
(Ok!)
Some time later in Kuku territory, Willow is calling for Bloom it was getting dark and she was getting worried. "Where's Bloom!?" barked Willow.
Twyla sniffed the ground. "She can't be too far." Twyla assured, then second guessed herself, "Can she?"

Back
Top Bottom