Meerkat Grounds ~A Meerkat RP~

Pics
(Kuku)
Acacia awoke and watched the slumbering Willow. The night before, she'd been lamenting her snowballing responsibilities. She probably needed an encouraging word. A reminder that they were living their dream, and that she was competent and capable. With all things considered, he licked Willow's ear. "Wake up, dear," he said. "It's a new day, and everything is ours."

Name: Alice
Mob: Mwindaji Mwepesi
Personality: Tough and sometimes threatening. Likes to take charge. Crazy.
Physical Description: Large for a Meerkat. Her fur is a bit ruff with some bald patches on her legs where she's been chewing. Secretly she's a beautiful looking Meerkat, but as she has gotten older and on the crazy side, she's let herself go too much.
Accepted.

(Kuku)
Acacia awoke and watched the slumbering Willow. The night before, she'd been lamenting her snowballing responsibilities. She probably needed an encouraging word. A reminder that they were living their dream, and that she was competent and capable. With all things considered, he licked Willow's ear. "Wake up, dear," he said. "It's a new day, and everything is ours."
"Ugh." Willow whined. She just woke up from crying. She awoke to the sight of her mate and gave him a kiss. "Hi, honey." She sighed. She sulked to the bug tree and ate some mayflies her least favorite kind of food.

"Ugh." Willow whined. She just woke up from crying. She awoke to the sight of her mate and gave him a kiss. "Hi, honey." She sighed. She sulked to the bug tree and ate some mayflies her least favorite kind of food.
“Well, no need to punish yourself,” said Acacia. He handed her a lizard. “I know how much you hate mayflies.”

"Come here Tiny," said Azul softly grabbing her with his mouth. "Eatin' berries huh?" said Azul "Don't worry we'll clean you up if the watering hole's safe. Acorn will let us know."
When Wadi awoke, he awoke early. He left the den to find some lizards.
Acorn woke up and sniffed for her resting offspring across the den. Her two more obedient children were slumbering beside Rose, but Tiny was nowhere to be found.
How could Tiny get out again less than a day later?
"AZUL?" Her mate was not to be found in the den. She went over the top and found Tiny blundering into Azul's jaws.
"Oh, good, I see she's already been found. I was just going to get all the sentinels on her trail. Bring her back to the den. I see there are some serious matters that have to be dealt with," Acorn growled.
Rose burst out of the burrow, looking around wildly. “Where’s that little—”

Rose saw Tiny, stopped shouting, sighed and sat back down on the sand.

“Well, no need to punish yourself,” said Acacia. He handed her a lizard. “I know how much you hate mayflies.”
She smiled and started to feel better. And ate the lizard cheerfully. She then started to order the sentinels to posts. "Alright boys! Let's get busy today! I have a plan to end this crisis about the watering hole. . ."

Rose burst out of the burrow, looking around wildly. “Where’s that little—”

Rose saw Tiny, stopped shouting, sighed and sat back down on the sand.
Acorn entered the burrow and waited for Azul to enter.
She smiled and started to feel better. And ate the lizard cheerfully. She then started to order the sentinels to posts. "Alright boys! Let's get busy today! I have a plan to end this crisis about the watering hole. . ."
“Okay,” Acacia said.

Acorn entered the burrow and waited for Azul to enter.
Azul entered the burrow with Tiny in his mouth and was greeted by a sleeping Cody and pups and placed her there.
“Okay,” Acacia said.
"We need to take the Mgonjwa river for ourselves. Crescent, you act as a jock to distract Mgonjwa. And Acacia you and the boys will take the trip around the watering hole to the other side of the territory and make the surprise attack."

(New Sentinels)

Name: Carad
Mob: Kuku
Personality: Gruff voice doesn't talk much and loves food.
Physical Description: Tall meerkat.

Name: Hank
Personality: Timid scared meerkat.
Physical Description: your average meerkat.

Azul entered the burrow with Tiny in his mouth and was greeted by a sleeping Cody and pups and placed her there.

"We need to take the Mgonjwa river for ourselves. Crescent, you act as a jock to distract Mgonjwa. And Acacia you and the boys will take the trip around the watering hole to the other side of the territory and make the surprise attack."

(New Sentinels)

Name: Carad
Personality: Gruff voice doesn't talk much and loves food.
Physical Description: Tall meerkat.

Name: Hank
Personality: Timid scared meerkat.
Physical Description: your average meerkat.
“Ok, Tiny,” Acorn said, putting her paw on Tiny’s small and disobedient shoulder and looking her dead in the eyes. Acorn didn’t look most meerkats in the eyes when she was telling them off. If Acorn looked you in the eye, you were in big trouble. “Lately, there’s been a lot of occurrences where you’ve escaped the den. That is wrong. My den, my rules. By escaping, you’ve not only put yourself, but also numerous members of the mob in danger. You are a hazard for our mob. You might feel like you are big enough to go foraging outside, and perhaps you are. But you have just proven yourself to be an irresponsible rat. If you had asked for supervision, with your siblings, then you might receive. I would have thought being in a crocodile’s jaws would teach you enough, but clearly not.”

“Ok, Tiny,” Acorn said, putting her paw on Tiny’s small and disobedient shoulder and looking her dead in the eyes. Acorn didn’t look most meerkats in the eyes when she was telling them off. If Acorn looked you in the eye, you were in big trouble. “Lately, there’s been a lot of occurrences where you’ve escaped the den. That is wrong. My den, my rules. By escaping, you’ve not only put yourself, but also numerous members of the mob in danger. You are a hazard for our mob. You might feel like you are big enough to go foraging outside, and perhaps you are. But you have just proven yourself to be an irresponsible rat. If you had asked for supervision, with your siblings, then you might receive. I would have thought being in a crocodile’s jaws would teach you enough, but clearly not.”
As Azul was left the burrow he spotted some unfamiliar meerkats from afar. He sped to the burrow to tell the news to Acorn his mate. "ACORN!" shouted Azul "Unfamiliar meerkats on the premises spotted! Orders?!"

Back
Top Bottom