Meet Chloe.....our Jersey milk cow.....or will be

yuckyuck.gif

I'll have to use that excuse next time I get a new critter.
lol.png

now thats a nice looking lil jersey heifer.youll love the rich milk she gives.an i know 1 thing you gave a chunk of money for her.

Oh what pretty big bambi eyes.
smile.png
Pretty lil thing. Jersey's are supposed to be real sweeties. I hope you get many years of enjoyment and great milk from her.

Congrats! I'm getting my first milking cow (heifer) tomorrow! YIPPEE!!! We'll be breeding ours here shortly, probably next month and in 9 months..yummy milk! I can hardly wait!
LUCKY YOU!!! Did you join the KFC group yet? (Keeping a Family Cow)?
smile.png
Awesome bunch of people, just like here!!

Stacy

dont let those pretty doe eyes fool you.lil miss sweet jersey can an will kick you accross the barn if she decides to.ive milked a few jerseys.an i know what they can do.

I'm so jealous, Jersey milk is delicious. You can buy it almost anywhere at home (UK), but i've had a hard time finding any here and my husband doesn't believe how good it is. I figure once he tries some, the milk cow won't be such a hard sell!

I loooove Jerseys. They are my favorite cows. So adorable. They look like little fawns when they are babies.

I will post pics as she grows. Yesterday, I brushed her all over really good, she loved it. However, she wanted to play and guess she thought I would play with her, she went to bucking around and I have to admit I got a little scared. I told her No, Chloe. I don't want her to think she can run all over me, even though she is precious and so spoiled, it won't do any good if I can't milk her and get her under control. Starting today, obedience 101 for the growing Jersey.
lol.png

My husband held her up against the fence while I gave her a shot yesterday. She did good.

Back
Top Bottom