Meet my Chick!

I'm sorry you got stung...it does not feel good! Last year I was walking out onto our deck and my husband yells at me to get back in the house...just as I got stung on my foot by 3 wasps!
I REALLY hate it!! I would freak if I got stung by three!!
Last year I was scooping pine needles and I got stung twice by a hornet! Those are the WORST!!! I did smash it though cuz I was just smacking like crazy! I think I also killed the one yesterday too... that one was in my boot somehow!

Yep, that was our conversation...it was past 5 minutes ago...so, what can I tell ya...lol!
It’s okay... I only just remembered too! I think we just can’t remember because we talk to so many people on here and about so many different things that it’s easy to forget...

I REALLY hate it!! I would freak if I got stung by three!!
Last year I was scooping pine needles and I got stung twice by a hornet! Those are the WORST!!! I did smash it though cuz I was just smacking like crazy! I think I also killed the one yesterday too... that one was in my boot somehow!
I've heard that hornets are horrible and I never want to get stung by one...ouch! That's something you don't expect when you pull on a boot...yikes!

Back
Top Bottom