Meet my Chick!

Pics
Good morning WhoDat :frow How are you doing today?
Mornin rj! I am well, thanks! I brought my bike tire to get fixed so I can start riding again and I plan to start walking again as well... now that the weather is in the 80s! :ya .... still horse shopping and taking our riding lessons! Trying to start taking lessons two days a week instead of just one... one day just isn’t enough! The more time you spend around horses.. the more time you want/need to spend around horses😍

Mornin rj! I am well, thanks! I brought my bike tire to get fixed so I can start riding again and I plan to start walking again as well... now that the weather is in the 80s! :ya .... still horse shopping and taking our riding lessons! Trying to start taking lessons two days a week instead of just one... one day just isn’t enough! The more time you spend around horses.. the more time you want/need to spend around horses😍
Horses are such magnificent animals! I would love to go riding again, so much fun, but a horse no longer fits in our plans! I hope that your find the perfect one soon! Enjoy your nice weather! 💞

Horses are such magnificent animals! I would love to go riding again, so much fun, but a horse no longer fits in our plans! I hope that your find the perfect one soon! Enjoy your nice weather! 💞
Good morning WhoDat :frow

We're doing well. One day at a time... Best of luck finding your horse.
Thank you both! It’s such a difficult and scary thing to do as they say.. don’t believe a thing they tell you about the horse :rolleyes:.... and we have already found that to be true!:barnie... How can some people be so dishonest!? I just don’t live that way!

Back
Top Bottom