Meet my Chick!

Pics
Good morning WhoDat :frow The pics are adorable and :woot you got the videos uploaded
Mornin! And oh yes... I’ve posted a few already... thought you may have seen them.. of course I needed the teenager to figure it out! It’s amazing how they just ‘know’ what to do without ever being shown what to do!! :barnie

Mornin! And oh yes... I’ve posted a few already... thought you may have seen them.. of course I needed the teenager to figure it out! It’s amazing how they just ‘know’ what to do without ever being shown what to do!! :barnie
I am constantly amazed at how tech savvy the young are these days. I'm pretty good on a computer, but my phone is a whole different story.

Yes! 😁... Ima have to give it a good look... I think it’s more green but honestly I haven’t really looked that good...
Here’s one for you ;) .... btw, Claudine was being extra sweet to the Brady Bunch... it wasn’t until she saw meany Clementine chasing and pecking did the light bulb go on! But it‘s like she is doing it but doesn’t really want to.... she doesn’t do it much though.. I had a feeling about Clem cuz she would eyeball them through the wire:barnieView attachment 2347120
So pretty. 😍

Mal did not have those true black glossy feathers that she had on her neck. Her's were more like the brown/gold lacy ones that are over her wings. I still can't help but think of Maleficent when I see her. 🥰

I know a youngster who uses the ctush method: Click Things Until Something Happens.

I am constantly amazed at how tech savvy the young are these days. I'm pretty good on a computer, but my phone is a whole different story.
I’m not good on either... but if I fiddle long enough then I can usually figure out most things... it’s just really about how bad I want to do something 😁

Back
Top Bottom