Meet my Chick!

Thank you! Do you have a tree?
We will be putting it up tomorrow! Sadly we finally bought an artificial tree year before last...my husband was tired of wrestling with cut trees...he did it for almost 40 years...so I gave in! It's a beautiful tree & I will post a picture over on my thread once I get it set up! Maybe I'll sneak in a picture here too...if WhoDat doesn't mind. Do you have a tree yet?

Yeah, that makes sense! It's been such a long time since I've watched it!
A lot of parents took small children because of Gizmo being so cute and did not realize the nasty twist the movie would take. They did a nice job of hiding that in the previews and ads. It was quite an uproar at the time.

Well... that is true... and I think that’s why I never watched when I was young cuz I thought it would be too scary 😳..... even though I forced myself to watch The Shining and Carrie:eek:..... YUCK! I hate those movies... and ANY horror movie!!!
The Shining and Carrie! Whoa there chief. Those are nothing like Gremlins.

I agree with both of you! The most extreme I go is Murder she Wrote, Angela Lansbury, and Hallmarks Movie and mystery channel, My favorites are Aurora Teagarden starring Candace Cameron and Murder she baked starring Alison Sweeny and Cameron Mathison!
Just like Mrs BY Bob.

I'll call myself an old guy but right now I am watching Perry Mason when I watch TV. Don't ask me why. I am just enjoying the simplicity of it all, I think.

Just like Mrs BY Bob.

I'll call myself an old guy but right now I am watching Perry Mason when I watch TV. Don't ask me why. I am just enjoying the simplicity of it all, I think.
I seem to have almost completely stopped watching TV. Not for any reason, just I don't seem to do so any more.
Correction - I watch chicken TV a fair bit.

Well... that is true... and I think that’s why I never watched when I was young cuz I thought it would be too scary 😳..... even though I forced myself to watch The Shining and Carrie:eek:..... YUCK! I hate those movies... and ANY horror movie!!!
Don't do horror movies. Don't do Halloween. Nothing even remotely scary. I don't have the stomach for it.

Back
Top Bottom