Meet my Chick!

Hey yall!! Apps! Brudda Bob you ought to know that I don't know how to use apps!
I really want my tablet fixed cuz I am so use to it! My tablet is Apple.. just like an iphone and my phone is an android... so yes.. it's so easy to post pics and whatnot!
Ima bring it back tomorrow...
Bye yall.. have a lovely evening!

Hey yall!! Apps! Brudda Bob you ought to know that I don't know how to use apps!
I really want my tablet fixed cuz I am so use to it! My tablet is Apple.. just like an iphone and my phone is an android... so yes.. it's so easy to post pics and whatnot!
Ima bring it back tomorrow...
Bye yall.. have a lovely evening!
You're right, why did I even try. I know better. :he

Okay... I just got BYC on my phone! So here I am.. but I can see I will not use my phone for BYC much! I really do not like it at all! Just too small and you can't see everything the same..
So I can check in here from time to time until I get tablet fixed.. sorry yall..
I did bring my tablet to Geek squad and they think it just needs updating and a new speaker.. but I don't know.. so we'll see.. they said before I update I should back up to icloud but I need to but gig first.. I did go and have all my pics put on jump drives..
I'm sorry yall but this is a pain! This is now giving me trouble.. what is the deal!!! Yall must think I'm a dummy but it is just small and ads or something keep getting in the way..
I'll see yall later! Love yall!
I hope they can fix your tablet!!! You are no dummy, it's definitely a lot different on phones! 💗

Back
Top Bottom