Meet my Feather Babies

coloradocoop

In the Brooder
7 Years
May 20, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
I am new to BYC and thought I would posts pics of my pullets aged 1-5 weeks. Here are the girls posing in the window box of their new coop.

Bertie, Buff Orpington... 5 weeks and BATTY for dried meal worms! Really obsessed!

Clementine, Salmon Faverolles... 1 week old and suffers from narcolepsy. She will fall asleep anywhere, anytime without warning. I would carry her around all day if I could.

Penny, Partridge Wyandotte... 3 weeks with a split personality--one second she LOVES you and next she thinks you are going to eat her.

Pearl, Delaware... 5 weeks and the sweetest girl in the flock. She enjoys long dust baths and neck rubs. Will jump in your lap or perch on your hand without prompt, but try to pick her up and she throws a tantrum. She's our girly girl.

Erma, Barred Rock... 2 weeks going on 12. She thinks she's the biggest bird in the coop. She is also quite the flyer. At 1 week she flew right out of her 2ft tall tupperware bin!

Gladys, Light Brahma... 3 weeks and very confused as to why her feet are fluffier than everyone else's. She is alway shaking them in the air hoping that any day now the extra feathers will just fall off. She is desperate to fit in!

Back
Top Bottom