Meet my rescued pigeons!

Thanks for sharing! Such beautiful birds. Their eyes are so expressive and I love all the iridescent feathers.

I didn’t put it together from your skipper thread that you’d found him that way!!! Wow he is a luck bird that you came along when you did.

My daughter is really pigeon crazy. I took her downtown to see if we could watch some but it seems their aren’t any around. I know their used to be plenty of them but it had been years since I’d been down there I wonder what became of them.
You may have to keep looking! My local pigeons used to frequent a plaza, but they stopped being fed there during the pandemic, so they moved to a different location.

You may have to keep looking! My local pigeons used to frequent a plaza, but they stopped being fed there during the pandemic, so they moved to a different location.
That’s a good point. Our downtown has changed a lot so maybe they moved on to a different area. I should ask around people I know who are in town more than I am. Maybe I can get a lead on what’s become of them.

I'm glad RB is doing well, and I loved hearing All their stories. Why doesn't Neet Neet have a mate? Just curious. :)
I’m not sure. He flirts for all the pigeons (and I mean ALL of them :lau), but none of them really seem interested in him, including the two single females (RB and Tofu, though I’m not completely sure that RB is female). Hopefully Skipper is actually a female so Neet can have another chance. :lol:

I’m not sure
I think I know...👇
He flirts for all the pigeons (and I mean ALL of them :lau),
What a bad boy🙄
but none of them really seem interested in him
I wouldn't be interested either.
rejected rejection GIF

Back
Top Bottom