Meet my Silkies

CharlotteBEe

Chirping
Jun 26, 2023
My Silkie journey is full of roosters lol …n but I sure love them all! I’m looking at getting more hens but not sure when or how without adding more roos.
Little Theodora is the definition of a little lady <3
IMG_0641.png

King Chester I picked out when he was 1 to 5 days old. He kept trying to hide under the older chicks so I thought pullet! Now he has a beautiful blue purple crown and a mullet
IMG_0314.jpeg

Johnny Bravo is so funny and likes to pretend he’s in charge! At first he reminded me of Rocko in a penguin movie until someone said he remind them of Johnny Bravo! Johnny bravo seems to match him exactly “Hello, 911 Emergency? There’s a handsome guy in my bathroom! Hey, wait a second. Cancel that – it’s only me! ” — Johnny Bravo
IMG_0436.jpeg

And Blue is still a mystery Cheeper. So far Blue is pretty reserved and hangs in the back … so there’s a chance I have two hens but reallly…
IMG_0488.jpeg

IMG_0345.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0488.jpeg
    IMG_0488.jpeg
    632.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
My Silkie journey,not all are hens but I sure love them all! I’m looking at getting more hens but not sure when or how without adding more roos.
Little Theodora is the definition of a little lady <3 View attachment 3684684

King Chester I picked out when he was 1 to 5 days old. He kept trying to hide under the older chicks so I thought pullet! Now he has a beautiful blue purple crown and a mullet View attachment 3684686

Johnny Bravo is the so funny and likes to pretend he’s in charge! He reminded me of Rocko in a penguin movie until someone said he remind them of Johnny Bravo! And that’s exactly who he reminds me of! “Hello, 911 Emergency? There’s a handsome guy in my bathroom! Hey, wait a second. Cancel that – it’s only me! ” — Johnny BravoView attachment 3684699

And Blue is still a mystery Cheeper. So far Blue is pretty reserved and hangs in the back View attachment 3684711
View attachment 3684712
They are so pretty! Theodora truly looks like a classy lady. Your cockerels are looking great and Blue looks a bit like my black silkie chick names Revna, or Revvy cause she's cute 😁

I love stories of silkie journeys, feel free to share!

Back
Top Bottom