Meet the new addition!

Iowa Roo Mom

Resistance Is Futile
11 Years
Apr 30, 2009
Keokuk County
Chris and I got a puppy tonight! She's 8 weeks old. The mother was a Welsh Corgi and the father was either a Welsh Corgi or a Jack Russell. We gave her a bath as soon as we got her home because she lived in the barn and had cow poop caked on her legs, dried her off, and now she's sleeping, all wrapped up in a bankie and tucked in nice and warm in her bed.

Everyone, meet Benelli!

did you see the parents ? corgis ears are up by 3-4 weeks ... not a full corgi .. doesnt look like a jack mix eigther .. cute as a button tho .. looks like a lab lol

did you see the parents ?   corgis ears are up by 3-4 weeks ...   not a full corgi ..   doesnt look like a jack mix eigther ..   cute as a button tho ..     looks like a lab lol  

I know the momma is a corgi, she's SO's cousin's dog. They have another male corgi that the dam was with, and a Jack that comes to visit, she has the short, nubby corgi legs for sure, but I will get more pics up tomorrow in the daylight when she's up and around.

Yes, crate training last night was fun. She was NOT IMPRESSED (and she was sure to let us know about it) when we put her to bed, but as much as it broke my heart, I stuck to my guns and she (and I) survived the night
smile.png

D'oh!! So precious! I'm kind of partial to anything corgi....I love my Pembroke!! :)

And good for you for sticking to crate training! It is kind of hard to listen to them sometimes, but it pays off in the end!

Back
Top Bottom